Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

Alt title: Danaru Goes Underground

Edit: About the submarine scaring you, I love that kind of stuff where there's something very out of place lurking on the edges of a video game reality/world. I wouldn't call it "scary" but its disquieting. My goto example is the "YOURE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE, YOU KNOW" billboard from GTA3.

DoubleCakes fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Jul 31, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

The let's players are in the throes of success when this giant shark comes in...

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

I am enjoying this but I really want you two to LP GTA3. I don't care how aged it has become, 2001 me was positively addicted to it. I don't think any game has ever blown my mind like GTAIII did.

Also did you ever finish Portable Ops and I just missed it?

Grace
Dec 18, 2015

C'MON SOMETHING AWFUL LETS GET SICK'NIIIIIING

NikkolasKing posted:

I am enjoying this but I really want you two to LP GTA3. I don't care how aged it has become, 2001 me was positively addicted to it. I don't think any game has ever blown my mind like GTAIII did.

Also did you ever finish Portable Ops and I just missed it?

we haven't finished a metal gear LP in eons we're bad lets players

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Who cares about metal gears? Personally I would prefer if you did GTASA, but at least in 3 you wouldn't need to input the riot typical-American-city-behavior cheat to get most of the population to constantly open fire on you. :v:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
:siren:New Episode!:siren:

Let's Play GTA Vice City Episode 21 - Motorbichael

I might have gotten a little too drunk by this point

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

"You look like you belong in the 90s. And that's not a compliment."
:roflolmao:

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

What's the dragon thing about?

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

CirclMastr posted:

What's the dragon thing about?

We have King's Raid AFK grinding on our phones while we record

Let's Play GTA Vice City Episode 22 - Printjob

I swear to god Lance is my very own bad luck charm. Just by appearing in a cutscene he makes poo poo impossible

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I guess Dan has to come kick me in the nards because I'm still having constant migraines. I'm waiting to see a neurologist right now.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

CirclMastr is the Lance of this LP

but seriously get well soon circlmastr please stop dying :ohdear:

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

oldskool posted:

CirclMastr is the Lance of this LP

How dare you

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play GTA Vice City Episode 22 - Mr Whoopee's On Fire

The pattern continues of our cheats making easy missions difficult, and difficult missions hilariously easy

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play GTA Vice City Episode 23 - Jesus Is My Kinda Dude

Assassination missions! This one's pretty annoying even when the city isn't a tornado of bullets and cars!

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

That assassinate gang members is one of my fave missions in that game.

As for the cop not caring about you shooting a guy, he sees you shooting but doesn't see if you shot anyone so he just shrugs it off.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Hey I'm at work and forgot to release this yesterday and also copying and pasting is annoying so

https://twitter.com/HetzerGonnaHetz/status/1028330150964813824?s=19

ZeButler
Oct 2, 2013

Grace getting Dan to put in the "Explode all cars" cheat was a thing of beauty.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

oh my god i'm crying. you two are a national treasure.

Grace
Dec 18, 2015

C'MON SOMETHING AWFUL LETS GET SICK'NIIIIIING

oldskool posted:

oh my god i'm crying. you two are a national treasure.

an international treasure baby

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Grace posted:

an international treasure baby

You say that like you aren't planning to abandon America as soon as you can.

Malah
May 18, 2015

This has been an amazing ride so far, Grace getting Dan to put in the suicide cheat was the capstone

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play GTA Vice City Episode 25 - Pizza Borger Does Not End

I don't think anyone will disagree with my decision to reset my wanted level for this mission, considering how the first try went

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

Danaru posted:

Let's Play GTA Vice City Episode 25 - Pizza Borger Does Not End

I don't think anyone will disagree with my decision to reset my wanted level for this mission, considering how the first try went

I paused after the first try to post this, and despite not having seen the second try I'm unconvinced that anything could go better than the first did.

Cop car slamming into your race opponent mid-cutscene before ramming you off the track was 👌

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play GTA Vice City Episode 26 - Whoopee Take The Wheel

I'm just saying, Mr. Whoopee a better Jesus allegory than Markus in Detroit: Become Human (PSST WE WERE IN CIRCLMASTR'S LP OF DETROIT: BECOME HUMAN AGAIN)

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
While watching the video I was trying to come up with the wording for a good Speed joke and then you did it for me. :ocelot:

e: all your talk of Lovecraft makes me wonder how an LP of Eternal Darkness by you two would go

Zanzibar Ham fucked around with this message at 07:33 on Aug 17, 2018

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Been awake reall y long 2hile worked evening sh ift then morning shift now four hours of sleep been reALLY dsng rough couple of days miss sleep

https://twitter.com/HetzerGonnaHetz/status/1031171829732241408?s=19

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
So this is what PAYDAY looks like at lowest settings?

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Yeah I don't know how I am the Lance of this LP or anything. I'm not even sure I've ever been in one of Dan and Grace's LPs, I've had them in mine.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Wtf we played the entirety of Metal Gear on NES in one go together you fartass

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

That was a hellstream not an LP.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play GTA Vice City Episode 28 - Dan Fights A Giant loving Traitor

And that's the end! :toot: I could have sworn the drunk driving thing was supposed to give us two stars instead of one, but the police forgetting about us instantly sure helped :v:

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Danaru posted:

Let's Play GTA Vice City Episode 28 - Dan Fights A Giant loving Traitor

And that's the end! :toot: I could have sworn the drunk driving thing was supposed to give us two stars instead of one, but the police forgetting about us instantly sure helped :v:

Nice going, getting a copyright strike right at the end!
poo poo's blocked worldwide.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I'll chop it up when I get home from work :negative: gunned down at the finish line

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
WHHOOPS SO APPARENTLY I CAN'T DOWNLOAD THE MP4 FROM YOUTUBE BECAUSE OF THE COPYRIGHT STRIKES AND ALSO THE COPYRIGHT STRIKES KEEP ANY MP4 DOWNLOADERS FROM SEEING THE VIDEO ALSO I DELETED THE LOCAL COPY I also have the save I made accidentally right before Cap the Collector so it'll take me like ten minutes to get back to where I was when episode 28 started.

Good news! When 28 comes out, my air conditioner won't be running!

:tif:

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Honestly, this is the only way the LP could've ended.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Episode 27.5

https://twitter.com/HetzerGonnaHetz/status/1032029190193926144

break-up breakdown
Mar 6, 2010

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

Danaru posted:

Wtf we played the entirety of Metal Gear on NES in one go together you fartass

And Ghost Babel, I think!

Nobody present for Ghost Babel was sober enough to remember it.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play GTA Vice City Episode 28 - Dan Fights A Global loving Copyright Strike

WE LITERALLY JUST FINISHED IT A MINUTE AGO STILL PRETTY DRUNK BYE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Now I'm even more sure I'm not the Lance of the channel or whatever.

• Locked thread