Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Sharpest Crayon posted:

Piss off an artist, agree with their whingy assessment of their own work.

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Tollymain posted:

this is an enormous slur on teeth

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Composite stone sinks seem like such a hassle to maintain over time.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I will not betray the wu-tigerphant secret

(because I do not know it)

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I had to do a doubletake since missed the post paraphrasing the client so all I could think was, wow lofi what a rude way to refer to your granddaughter

like drat you vicious

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

The word "orange" is similarly recent, and used to fall under the purview of reds. Artifacts of that time stuck with the english language long past the point where more precise words came into use to describe their colors so orange-haired people are still called "red-haired." Most robins called "red" are actually orange, though robins with true red plumage also exist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

Pixiv allows it but has a toggle in settings to hide it. That assumes that people tag properly of course, but AI fuckers are nothing if not unreasonably proud of what they do and absolutely baffled that other people aren't, so it seems to work out.

this has always been the most baffling thing about AI generated art uploaders