Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
Campaign rules would be good. Something more robust than the simple notoriety system they had in the version I played in high school.

I remember that version didn't have any real demarcation between the basic rules and weird cases like 'driving on rims', which didn't help rekindle interest once we played the poo poo out of it the first time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
I've heard a few different stories about Fallout. One was he wanted more editorial control (something about the opening cutscene), and from notes posted to the SJG frontpage at the time, he claimed that he was caught completely off-guard by the change.

As much as I was a huge SJG fangirl at that point, it says a lot that they went from 'we've even got a guy converting all of the hundreds of GURPS magic spells in his spare time!' to 'welp, we had to come up with this at the very last minute'.

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
I loving love this thread.

• Locked thread