Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Talas posted:

They are Fractious Coalition to themselves :lmao:
The true Skaven way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Idoneth society is trapped in a perpetual state of war, and alliances are only ever formed under the assumption that, if times get lean, the Idoneth will start raiding their allies. "Fractious Coalition" is the best they can ever hope for.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Kragnos has cum gutters

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Swamp goblins, or swamplins

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

AnEdgelord posted:

Hobgoblins in fantasy were also supposed a sort of halfway point between hulking orcs and weedy goblins. I imagine they'll maintain that "middle of the road" thing where they arent as cheap as goblins but not as beefy as orcs.
Hobgoblins are Lawful Evil to Orcs' Chaotic Evil. Think Klingons, where the culture of violence and warrior worship goes hand-in-hand with incredibly complex and nuanced social interactions. Killing your superior officer in order to take his job is written into their laws.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Skaven are also incompetent in the current timeline

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
The Great Horned Rat's ascension to god of entropy and contradiction means their dumb plans randomly work more often in AoS

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

TheDiceMustRoll posted:

isn't he just everything? He has four aspects, one of which is technology good, one of which is warrior swarm good, one of which is plagues good and the last one is being sneaky good. Although I don't recall if that's actually how it works or if the skaven just think that. I really liked the addition(?) of Verminlords as turbo-skaven demonic princes who basically stir poo poo all day for fun.
iirc it's a combination of Skaven thinking that and being a god of contradiction means, by definition, having a bunch of aspects that are deliberately at odds with each other

Froghammer fucked around with this message at 17:46 on May 23, 2021

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
So double turn is almost surely going away, right

...right

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Thread title plz

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Kruleboy Summer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

TheDiceMustRoll posted:

that and sometimes it just works. I dont really like the stormcast's default gold design, I find that literally any other design besides "solid fuckin gold bro" works super nicely on them..
Hard agree, the shining gold is just a dull color on them. Painting their armor literally any other color really makes the models pop.