Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
So I went into Games Workshop for the first time in 14 years the other day

And today bought a Tzeentch Demons army...

gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Talas posted:

Just in time for 3rd edition!

Yep..

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Oh, I did not do any research before buying my Tzeentch stuff and just bought things that looked cool to paint.

I also did not realise I chose the OP race. I used to collect thousand sons so I'm going to plead ignorance.

Also am I dull for really liking the default colour scheme for Tzeentch Demons?

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

My box of shame came

CyberPingu fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Jun 9, 2021

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Furism posted:

Wow, that's some lovely packaging. No foam or paper or anything. But congrats on all the paints! :allears:

Yeah the packaging gave me the willies a bit. There was a single dual airbag on top. That was it

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

berzerkmonkey posted:

Yikes. I would be pissed that 1) the paint was loose; and 2) the brushes were not secured. Looks like one even lost the protector?

Who did you buy from?

Local company called Element Games.

I'm going to write some feedback saying that the packing sucked. It's kind of a miracle nothing leaked tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

I'm gonna ask them.

I have a sneaky suspicion as to what might have happened. I amended the order like 5 mins before it was dispatched. Meaning it was potentially all neatly packed and then someone had to rake through it to find the one to swap out and then just didn't repackage it correctly.