Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Dishonorably discharged for a joint they did not roll, five Army burnouts survive on the Seattle underground. If you have a job too menial for other mercenaries, a fat sack of grass, and you can find them, they are

The F Team

Customer, "Are you really the best?"
F Team, "...at cuddling."

---

F Team arrives at the Explosive Barrel Warehouse near Burbank, CA.
"Holy poo poo those guys have guns!"
"That one has a cigar and a tattoo?!"
"gently caress this, let's go back to Seattle."

---

F Team sets up a sting operation to track Mr. Walter's oft-stolen Sunday paper.
*20 Minutes Later*
F Team has pizza delivered to surveillance van and spaces on Mr. Walter's paper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

john "hannibal" smith: I'm a master of disguise. the reason is simple: nobody pays attention to a sandwich.

friend: john, buddy, I've told you about ten times now, you're not a sandwich

hannibal: holy poo poo a talking pizza

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
"Did you doodle on this expense report?"
"That's actually spiro. It's for verification purposes."

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
"Ordinance inbound!"
Lifts the beer bong

Manifisto

bosco "b.a." (bad attitude) baracus: I pity the fool, but in a, like, deeper sense I envy the fool, 'cause he doesn't realize what's up

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
the F Team convenes in a vacant warehouse to do what they do best, to once again construct some sort of machine to defeat the villainous gang who have terrorized the local community. several minutes of montage and inspirational music see the team welding, cutting and assembling some sort of giant contraption onto their signature 1960s volkswagon hippie van, culminating in a victorious high five between the members.

cut to the outside where various townspeople are being run down and shot by the villains, one local farmer runs by the camera fully engulfed in flames and collapses onto the ground before being run over by a jeep. back inside the warehouse the team is engulfed in smoke, the camera pans up to reveal they've used their time to construct a massive bong that runs the length of their van and is accessed by standing on the roof. the stereo is cranking a classic live tape of the grateful dead, drowning out the noise of the coughing inside and the chaos outside.

red eyed and supremely happy their leader looks into the camera "i love it when a plan comes together... lets do this team." the doors of the warehouse fly open to reveal the charred remains of the town, smoke still rising from the townspeople's corpses. the team reluctantly pokes at the very dead mayor who had hired them before sheepishly jogging back to the van and speeding out of town.

episode ends, credits roll across the screen

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Luvcow posted:

the F Team convenes in a vacant warehouse to do what they do best, to once again construct some sort of machine to defeat the villainous gang who have terrorized the local community. several minutes of montage and inspirational music see the team welding, cutting and assembling some sort of giant contraption onto their signature 1960s volkswagon hippie van, culminating in a victorious high five between the members.

cut to the outside where various townspeople are being run down and shot by the villains, one local farmer runs by the camera fully engulfed in flames and collapses onto the ground before being run over by a jeep. back inside the warehouse the team is engulfed in smoke, the camera pans up to reveal they've used their time to construct a massive bong that runs the length of their van and is accessed by standing on the roof. the stereo is cranking a classic live tape of the grateful dead, drowning out the noise of the coughing inside and the chaos outside.

red eyed and supremely happy their leader looks into the camera "i love it when a plan comes together... lets do this team." the doors of the warehouse fly open to reveal the charred remains of the town, smoke still rising from the townspeople's corpses. the team reluctantly pokes at the very dead mayor who had hired them before sheepishly jogging back to the van and speeding out of town.

episode ends, credits roll across the screen

City of Glompton

carefully forging my F team insignia to look like a B team insignia so my mom won't ground me

Korean Boomhauer
theres a lot of weird misc sonic fan art on google images if you search for "the f team"

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
[movie narrorator] in a word where teams A through E have already tried,... and failed. F team "you wanted help, right?

"sir, and with utmost and esteemed respect, all you've done so far is hit the naynay on my petunias after parking on my freshly manicured lawn and it's been hours."

"First off bub, my dad is sir and I cannot stand that guy, last warning on bringing him up....anyway. if you must know I have a delicate "zone" I must achieve before I am able to enact any heroics. patience is a virtue, get it, warriors of virtue, homie remember? dang that movie was tight, golly

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
F Team scout stretches in the pale red light just before dawn. He clamors to the top of a rise and surveys the scrub lands of Northwestern Syria.

"poo poo, man, how did we end up in Texas? Gotta stop taking jobs while on Da Joose."

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
http://tindeck.com/listen/awvhl

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
there were a whole bunch of ways I could have done the joke of "a team theme but bad"

blaise rascal fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Jun 17, 2018

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Manifisto

hahaha

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Ha! I love it

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than