Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
It's 11:27PM on a Saturday night. I'm usually in bed at like 9 because I'm old. Why am I still up?

Is it because of the 3 cans of Coke I drank?

Is it because it's pretty much Summer and it's lighter out later?

Maybe it's the pound cake I made with blueberries and just a hint (2+ ounces) of really good weed that I had 2 pieces of

Ron Howard *face up on the floor*: No, it was the loving pound cake, holy hell what's wrong with you?

Anyone have any ideas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

being awake is sort of like being a ghost, in that you can't rest until you've fulfilled your daily purpose. did you make peace with your loved ones? did the local group of misfit preteens solve the riddle of your hidden treasure? did a collection of dumbasses with night-vision cameras burst into your house, whispering, "do you feel this? there's definitely a strong cold spot right here. this is the real deal" and then start casually texting their producers once the cameras stopped rolling?

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
It's probably the soda. Also, if the weed in your poundcake is a sativa strain or a hybrid, then it is more likely to get your mind buzzing (at least in my experience). My advice? Make your sleeping area as dark as you can, lay in bed, and listen to something long and spoken like a podcast or radio station.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Farecoal

There he go
hi op I also have insomnia. maybe it's because i took a 3 hour nap yesterday??? nah

Marta Velasquez

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Are you still awake, OP?

alnilam

lie in bed in the dark and listen to music for airports, or discreet music, or maybe stars of the lid and their refinement of the decline... imo

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Marta Velasquez posted:

Are you still awake, OP?

I crashed at 2am and got sleep. Sleep! I got sleep!

:)

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Marta Velasquez

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NuFVQk_CCs&t=12s

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

I posted a thread called
"Why am I up this late" was it the Coca-Cola I was on?
Not been up this late since I was young
It's probably nothing...
Thank you for saying 'congratulations'
Worked on the number 1 'cause I had the patience
I hate taking sleep medication.
I got the project done and I'm glad I made it
Yeah, I made it

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread