Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I never even played the card game in this but I had a dream I was playing it last night. Wtf.

it's that good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I never even played the card game in this but I had a dream I was playing it last night. Wtf.

Your subconscious is telling you to fix that

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I played gwent once and never again

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Gwent rules wtf

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

tao of lmao posted:

Gwent rules wtf

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I never did finish blood and wine. maybe I'll play it..

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

I played gwent once and never again

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

I never did finish blood and wine.

:catstare:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Gwent is the only minigame I've ever gotten into

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Gwent is the only minigame I've ever gotten into

It's this and Yakuza 0 phone sex for me

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I didn’t get into Gwent at first because I’m not really a card-game guy, did the first match or two, didn’t care for it, ignored it from there on out. Then like halfway through the DLC after beating the main game I tried it out again, got hooked, but got annihilated since I wasn’t keeping up with it from the start. I’ll probably put more time into it my next run through.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
My only failed quest in Witcher 3 is to collect every unique card because I skipped the game at the Vegelbud masquerade. I'll never forgive myself

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

MeatwadIsGod posted:

My only failed quest in Witcher 3 is to collect every unique card because I skipped the game at the Vegelbud masquerade. I'll never forgive myself

I just had a poo poo deck and could never win

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

julian assflange posted:

I just had a poo poo deck and could never win

That's what I don't like, there's straight up poo poo cards and unambiguously good cards. Most collectible card games numerically strong cards cost proportionally more resources or have drawbacks or whatever. It makes sense in that it motivates you to collect better cards as you play throgh the main game but made it hard for me to get too into it.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

thats a good combo

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

if they add a few more games, it's basically 2001 christmas playstation dot jpeg for the modern age.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

blood and wine is great so far. the world looks like a painting. I lost the tournament I entered because the horseback sword swinging sucks poo poo

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i thought the horseback stuff was solid when the slowdown actually worked, but sometimes it doesnt, randomly lol

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

the slowdown never worked for me in the tournament. it was the racetrack where you had to crossbow the targets and hit the dummies while riding

when I was dueling against that one dude the slowdown worked

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

That horse racing event sucked rear end and so did the 4 new ranged/burrowing enemies in B&W, stinking up an otherwise good expansion

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
I pretty much hated any horseback action sequence in Witcher 3 which is one of the only nitpicks against it. The races you could at least cheese by boxing out the other racers, but anything involving combat on horseback was pretty awkward. The one race I wanted to do was the midnight one through the streets of Novigrad but that was the only glitch I encountered in the whole game so Roach galloped uselessly into the void and I lost

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

That horse racing event sucked rear end and so did the 4 new ranged/burrowing enemies in B&W, stinking up an otherwise good expansion

the horse racing event thing sucks, the horse combat is glitchy and bad and there's no reason to make you do it, but the flower monsters i got used to and sort of enjoyed by the of it.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Thronebreaker reviews are out and they're all really good. Totally forgot it comes out Tuesday

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://twitter.com/netflix/status/1057640842201055232/video/1

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

?????

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I'm pleased tbh

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

can't wait for Sapkowski to read his Netflix contract and discover that he accidentally sold the rights for 30 crowns, 10 florin, monster skin, and one of the weaker runestones.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
He doesn’t even have the cat eyes. WTF is Netflix doing

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Lumpy the Cook posted:

He doesn’t even have the cat eyes. WTF is Netflix doing

I think he does, they're just not super prominent. He looks like he's def wearing yellow contacts tho.

Which tbh is probably a huge pain in the rear end, wearing coloured contacts for long shoots. That's why none of the Targs have purple eyes in GoT lmbo

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

TFW the Polish tv series Geralt looked better than the Netflix one.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Some serious squabbling in that twitter thread holy poo poo

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

This is gonna be some Xena poo poo lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

mf looks like the MadTV version of Geralt

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

mf looks like the MadTV version of Geralt

lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Looks dumb af

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Geralt: Odd that a Noonwraith would stray so far from its normal time and location, because live from New York, it's Saturday night!

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

This is gonna be some Xena poo poo lmao

Daikatana Ritsu posted: