Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rizzen
Apr 25, 2011

I'm an idiot and decided to play this again. The desire to rewatch TOS/TNG probably has nothing to do with it.

So do we still have some goon fleets in game? I think it's been.. since Discovery was added that I last played.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rizzen
Apr 25, 2011

Hunter Noventa posted:

Dental and Nerds of Prey are still around if quiet. We have the 'TheNextGooneration' chat channel, but if you want an active fleet you might have to look elsewhere.

Eh, I don't care about activeness. I'll join up with Dental again then. Should I just drop in and ask in the channel?

rizzen
Apr 25, 2011

g0del posted:

If you're still in the channel, yes. If you need a channel invite, post your @name here and someone who has invite privs will eventually get to you.

I am it seems. The problem will be catching someone online in the channel I feel haha

rizzen
Apr 25, 2011

Plus I've found sci as a far lower barrier to entry for 'feelgood' status while just casually playing without any zen ship purchases.

rizzen
Apr 25, 2011

I... Really should build up a jellyfish to afk these events with, is there a build at all for it?

rizzen
Apr 25, 2011

Doing the event missions after you're done the 14 or whatever progression days for the dil doesn't add to the yearly progression meter does it? I have never thought to ask or check before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rizzen
Apr 25, 2011

I mean, I park at one of the nodes, spam my ability bar and hit space bar idlely while I read and browse whatever on my other monitor, only tabbing back when the next pack of idiots warps in after 90 seconds or whatever. It's not exactly difficult or requiring of a person's full attention.