Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Teron D Amun posted:

the polaron weapon you can get this week is unique in that it works with both beam and cannon skills, the 2 and 3 piece set bonus is really nice as well

not my pic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Rako Hardeen posted:

Ok an wiki beeing sensitive, then thats too bad.

Then there is still my question which T6 should i buy if i want high dps ship with rom tac? I had some problems with groundcombat after hiting lvl 65 almost getting instakilled. Do you know some guides which are not outdated? For a noob like me its hard to say which guide is good..

https://www.reddit.com/r/stobuilds/wiki/tspbasicboffguide

i came back from a big break and used this to setup my ground boffs. i didn't put much effort into their gear but they can take on most stuff by themselves. i'm an engineer (i know) and usually don't have time to place deployables before everything's dead.

edit:also for your gear. I use the Romulan Navy Kit and Ground Armor from the mission Uneasy Allies then the Na'kul Shield and Gun(you get the bonus as long as the minigun is slotted, you don't have to use it if you don't want to) from Temporal Front. All that with the Plasma Repeater Pistol from Uneasy Allies has been pretty powerful for me.

DryGoods fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Jul 5, 2018

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

axelord posted:

Any suggestions on Specifications for Space combat?

I have Intel and Pilot filled out from when I quit playing. I'm thinking I should be spending my spec points to fill out Strategist next and then maybe Temporal for exotic damage?

strategist is a good one, it's usually paired up with intel in most builds I see now. I really like the Command Frequency trait from the Command tree for removing the low health req and lowering the cooldown for Fleet Support

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

std nostalgia

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Cyrano4747 posted:

Yeah, but so was the XP from doing STOs so . . . .

Seriously, what's the pro way to power level a T6 ship these days? Grind patrols?

Coq au Nandos posted:

Argala is still your best bet, unfortunately.

it's in the Delta Quadrant, just NE of the dyson sphere. It's pretty fast just warp out of the system before the final fight and you can start the whole thing again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Coq au Nandos posted:

Comedy option: Keep the Neverwinter and STO foundries open but switch their outputs. Pitch the Neverwinter missions as a fantasy holodeck series for STO and the STO missions as a journey to a terrifying dystopian plane in Neverwinter.

let me torpedo some goblins with my ship