Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

where were you when you got tricked by “press alt+f4 to ____”

counter-strike 1.1, and i was so pissed he got to see me disconnect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

It's like a different type of gamer lie but whatever, i treasure this: in fifth grade we had to do history project where you and another kid were to make up a historical civilization, and my partner was the braindead kid in the class. But a day or two after it was assigned he gave me like five pages of bizarre but detailed lore, so I rolled with it and did a bunch of maps and portraits around what he wrote. I found out months later everything he gave me was copied from the Shaq Fu game manual

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

I'm so lucky to have had that happen to me, it;s like being hit by lightning lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

GorfZaplen posted:

Whenever we could pick our own subject in fifth grade art class I would invariably draw Dragon Warrior 3 stuff. My favorite thing to draw based on what was saved was the mage

for some reason i thought the super mario rpg 3d renders were incredibly advanced depictions of light and shadow, so i’d draw from the strategy guide constantly. the enjoyment of shading a nice orb has never left me

Only registered members can see post attachments!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

me, age 8: Geno stands as a pillar, cape parted, his nakedness bared before god. 12”x17”, acrylic on panel
teaching assistant: Nintendo’s IPs are theirs alone. Expelled for plagiarism effective immediately

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Just played the tutorial for no reason. Thanks a lot man.

lmao

• Locked thread