Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cyflan
Nov 4, 2009

Why yes, I DO have enough CON to whip my hair.

Emigre Manuscript is everyone's favorite totally not dangerous artifact.

Also: Day-Month-Year is the correct order. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyflan
Nov 4, 2009

YYYY-MM-DD is fine too, yeah.

iospace posted:

It makes sense because you usually say it (at least in the states) as, "October 24th, 2018." Month Day, Year

USA is the only country that officially uses MM-DD-YYYY.

Cyflan
Nov 4, 2009

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

I tried, the judgement ring isn't displayed unless you run software rendering which runs like rear end in anything but the native res and can't handle frames kip and hosed with input lag for me.

Win 10 and pcsx2s software rendering are no bueno, and hardware rendering doesn't work with Covenant last I checked

GSdx plugin works for me with Judgment Ring as well, though parts of the screen are completely black(Judgment Ring itself appears fine though.)
Also cutscenes will flicker like mad unless you use software rendering for them, though you can just switch to and from software on the fly with F9.

Cyflan
Nov 4, 2009

Cardiovorax posted:

Found it, here's a link for everyone.

Thank you so much. I will ordain my firstborn raccoon as a rabbi in your honor.

There's also a hack for DoS that fixes the Luck stat, which was glitched in the game to have basically no effect on drops or souls.
A pretty major reason why obtaining alot of souls was so rare.

Cyflan
Nov 4, 2009

Yeah, I remember the next boss being real rough too.

Cardiovorax posted:

It totally works, it's just that the curve is such that it peaks sharply at around ~1024 luck or so and then sharply descends again to basically nothing. Hack your Luck stat to 1023 and you will get a soul drop literally every time, hack it to 10000 and you get nothing. I tried.

There's no way you'll get to luck stats anywhere near that without hacking though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyflan
Nov 4, 2009

Thanks for the great LP, Id!
Looking forward to the sequel.