Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
papersack
Jul 27, 2003

This is based on the great design Pancakes made and was kind enough to share so more people can get their hands on piss. These are about $21 dollars. Free shipping in the states, and though it's not baked into the price, I'll throw $1 to RAINN for each hat ordered. I'm going to send one to Manafort at least.

Order form

Like it says in the order notes, enter your shipping address in the comments. This part is important! I know there were some people from the last order that didn't get their hats because they missed this step (I did too on the last order).

Hats in action:

Media personalities who've received hats, but have yet to wear them:

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/997602773456900096
https://twitter.com/SimonMaloy/status/1007681896074170368

Here's an FAQ shamelessly stolen from the last thread:

1. The order requires 20 hats to be placed. I've ordered one for Manafort and will be grabbing a few more for family.
2. If the order doesn't reach at least 20 total it gets canceled. You get a refund of your money but no hat.
3. The hats cost $20.23 apiece.There's a small processing fee and maybe local tax depending where you are.
4. CustomInk will mail the full order to me. I will then mail hats to everyone who ordered them.
5. This means that I will need your shipping information. Leave this information in the comments section.
6. Again, please leave your preferred shipping information in the "Comment" option on the CustomInk payment link.
7. Please use an email address that you check regularly when ordering so that if there are any problems with shipping I can contact you easily.
8. I will not charge you for shipping. Pancakes says CustomInk will send a refund check if the volume of the order gets large enough, since the per-unit price goes down with a larger order. If applicable, I'll use this check to offset the shipping costs.
9. I'll be mailing these via USPS, but can work with other shipping methods if needed. This is my first run so I don't know how difficult this part will be.
10. I will leave this order open through 6/30. After that I expect it to close and the hats to get to me by mid-July, getting to everyone else by late July.
11. There's no profit margin on this. It's for fun and hopefully triggers a few chuds.
12. If there are any issues, email pisstape at gmail

Enough of the FAQ, here's the order link.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
we also gotta do a run of the world is a gently caress

combine these two and we will know oour own

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Hub Dirt
Apr 26, 2008
drat, I'm gonna order more piss hats.

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

hell yeah i'm in

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
also we should extend the awful-line to include classics such as this:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Having been the proud owner of a piss tape hat myself for some weeks now, I've ordered one for a CSPAM regular and prominent journalist. Huzzah.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Gonna buy one for my brother for his birthday.

Re: sending piss tape hats to journalists, there are also some very prominent celebs that would probably appreciate them as well. Adam Scott (of Torque fame, and I guess Parks & Rec) and Timothy Simons (Jonah on VEEP) both loving hate Trump and would probably be pretty likely to wear the hat.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
ordered

i missed the last one because of a massive amount of personal drama and i will not make the same mistake again

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Bought one. The world must know.

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
USPS flat-rate priority envelopes are good for shipping, as an FYI. The envelopes are free and it keeps the per-unit shipping cost around $6 or $7 per in the US. The hats get a little bit flattened in the shipping but they're cotton baseball caps; they survive just fine from what I've seen. Plus it comes with $50 insurance per package and a tracking number. USPS has yet to lose a hat permanently, though one person's order from the second run was significantly delayed. The refund check from CustomInk usually comes about 1-2 weeks after the hats and it's per-hat, so it'll scale if the order volume gets super high. The net refund check for round 3 was pretty big, but that was to cover shipping for over 100 hats, including several international hats. I may order a hat or two for media figure shipping from this run but I'm glad to be out of the hat organization game. Good luck!

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
I just got in two orders, one for a friend and one as a spare because I know someone else in my life is gonna come out of the woodwork and want piss. And hey, if not, I'll have one for myself!

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

Martin Random posted:

we also gotta do a run of the world is a gently caress

ah man I didn't realize I needed a world is a gently caress hat until now

and much like piss v. pee tape, "the world is a gently caress" will be shunned as an abomination

world is a gently caress 20201989

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

VROOM VROOM posted:

ah man I didn't realize I needed a world is a gently caress hat until now

and much like piss v. pee tape, "the world is a gently caress" will be shunned as an abomination

world is a gently caress 20201989

I'm thinking of setting it up on one of those half-arm-length sports jersey t's. i dunno i'll try to get one printed out and wear it around and if I feel like the "they're good memes" guy then i think its maybe too niche

Sir Plus
Jan 16, 2008

Ain't easy looking this eggstraordinary.

even a shameful lurker like me knows the piss tape is real so i am in for hat

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I did it, thank you, oh thank you thank you

Elvor
Jul 8, 2005
Lurking since '94

Sir Plus posted:

even a shameful lurker like me knows the piss tape is real so i am in for hat

:emptyquote:

CommanderApaul
Aug 30, 2003

It's amazing their hands can support such awesome.
Ordered two. Planning on sending the 2nd to Crooked Media with some sort of taunting note to Brian Beutler

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

CommanderApaul posted:

Ordered two. Planning on sending the 2nd to Crooked Media with some sort of taunting note to Brian Beutler

I say also send Brian an envelope stuffed with newspaper with a note about how you can’t beg for the hat

CommanderApaul
Aug 30, 2003

It's amazing their hands can support such awesome.

GobiasIndustries posted:

I say also send Brian an envelope stuffed with newspaper with a note about how you can’t beg for the hat

:yeshaha: "Cannot be asked for and must be earned"

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

CommanderApaul posted:

:yeshaha: "Cannot be asked for and must be earned"

"The Piss Tape Hat Must Be Earned, Not Asked For." was my original idea, i think that's a good one. hell, I'd be happy sending that particular package, if i can figure out how to mail it to Brian. Would it be funnier before or after Priyanka gets hers?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
blessed are the piss

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

So we've already hit the initial order I placed. Any extra money will go to shipping, and whatever is left over from that will go to an additional charity (likely immigration, throw some ideas my way) on top of the RAINN donations.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

papersack posted:

So we've already hit the initial order I placed. Any extra money will go to shipping, and whatever is left over from that will go to an additional charity (likely immigration, throw some ideas my way) on top of the RAINN donations.

Are you gonna close this wave and start a new one, or just keep this one open until the 30th?

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Naerasa posted:

Are you gonna close this wave and start a new one, or just keep this one open until the 30th?

Voted keep it open.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

It's gonna stay open until the 30th. I'll start another at that time if there's more interest.

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

gently caress yes

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1009887344453877761

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Banned for pee tape

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

I'm going to order one for TV's Frank. He will definitely wear the hat. All of his tweets are anti-Trump and I'm surprised he never pops up in the Trump thread.

https://twitter.com/FrankConniff/status/1009441554275160065

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

papersack posted:

It's gonna stay open until the 30th. I'll start another at that time if there's more interest.

wait does that mean nobody else can order one right now

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

tacodaemon posted:

wait does that mean nobody else can order one right now

It'll keep accepting orders until either the deadline comes or the OP closes it. Both of my group orders were targeted at 12 and they went to 34 and 113, respectively.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

hmm maybe i could use a prepaid visa card to avoid doxxing myself when ordering journalist hats lol

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

I think a PO box would be more important for that than a prepaid card.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

piss tape shirts? piss tape mugs? piss tape blank vhs?

diversify my piss merch options please

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

How in the world am i going to survive until the end of July

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Kind of want to send hats to Ron Perlman and maybe Kumail Nanjani.

Sir Plus
Jan 16, 2008

Ain't easy looking this eggstraordinary.

send one to alex jones

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Less than a week left. Get your orders in.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Pancakes posted:

Kind of want to send hats to Ron Perlman and maybe Kumail Nanjani.

Those are both fantastic choices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
just found the perfect shirt to pair with my piss tape is real hat

will post with both on once i get the hat

• Locked thread