Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
I wanted an MSPAINT thread that required a minimum of imagination to participate
So I went with making fun of reddit again

[WP] And little by little I fade into you.

[IP] She's rather... bubbly... for a necromancer, isn't she...

[WP] “I am not afraid of a machine that passes the Turing test, I fear one that fails it intentionally. So tell me, what do you have to hide?”

[WP] You don't sleep. Instead you die every day and 8 hours later you wake up in the body of a person who has 16 hours left to live.

I'd do more but someone who has more than a trackpad should have a go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
[WP] You discovered the ability to time travel. You go 30 years into the future expecting to meet your future self only to discover that you've been missing for 30 years.

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf
[WP] The forest adopts lost children and runaways. You're one of the people the forest adopted.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
e: ^^ Motherfucker!

[WP] As it turns out space of full of communist aliens and oil.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

frankenfreak posted:

e: ^^ Motherfucker!

Your alien is better.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

horned up for Bjork
Mar 18, 2010

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

What the gently caress is going on in here

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Holy poo poo this owns

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

dudeness posted:

[WP] You discovered the ability to time travel. You go 30 years into the future expecting to meet your future self only to discover that you've been missing for 30 years.

Lol

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
[WP] You have a habit of shadow boxing around your house. One day, you throw a punch at the air and it connects with something you cannot see. A voice cries out in pain. Something is there that you cannot see.

Creamed Cormp fucked around with this message at 14:49 on Jun 21, 2018

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
get ready to cut yourself on this edge

Ligament
Jun 12, 2018
Biscuit Hider

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
[WP] In your world, tattoos aren't just decorative symbols, they give human body some special powers. Tomorrow, your 16th birthday, is the day you have to choose your 1st tattoo, which is the most important one...

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
This is pretty hard on my phone

[WP] You can see a colorful aura around people, the colours are based on feelings and intentions (red=anger, green=greed, pink=in love...) One day, you see a person with an aura colour you never knew existed.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Creamed Cormp posted:

[WP] You have a habit of shadow boxing around your house. One day, you throw a punch at the air and it connects with something you cannot see. A voice cries out in pain. Something is there that you cannot see.

Subtle, but potent.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

These aliens own. Please draw more aliens like these.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Phy posted:

[WP] In your world, tattoos aren't just decorative symbols, they give human body some special powers. Tomorrow, your 16th birthday, is the day you have to choose your 1st tattoo, which is the most important one...

Lmao

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Stinky_Pete posted:

This is pretty hard on my phone

[WP] You can see a colorful aura around people, the colours are based on feelings and intentions (red=anger, green=greed, pink=in love...) One day, you see a person with an aura colour you never knew existed.

Good lord

I see it

Ligament
Jun 12, 2018
Biscuit Hider

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

LOL thank you

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Jun 21, 2018

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
lols

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
bad news: found my stylus
more bad news: what the gently caress imgur, can't upload an mspaint drawing???

[WP] You meet a man who introduces himself as Grief Monster. He says that he consumes grief from the story you tell, and after he does, you will no longer feel sad about that story. He then asks you to spare him a little tale.

[WP] You're an Elven spy currently on a mission to investigate this new race called humanity. When you arrived in one of their cities, it was pretty average, but having the pretty long life span of the elves, you started to noticed the threatening speed of technological advancement they have.

a poorly drawn sad tale about how mean girls can be :(

it had only two comments, one of which was the automatic reminder post. poor roshanta :(

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

[WP]: "I am not afraid of a machine that passes the Turing test, I fear one that fails it intentionally. So tell me, what do you have to hide?"

hevnz 2 murgatroyd
Apr 13, 2018

by Smythe
[WP] You are a high level character in a fantasy world. You defeated your enemies, become pretty much immortal and are now the most powerful being ever, so much that you can be mistaken for a god. After a while enjoying your power over others, you are now bored since nothing is difficult anymore.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
[WP] Scientists succesfully manage to ressurect Dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures. However, the clones are only used by kids who make them fight with each other For fun.

e: Hammond in the cloud just made think of an addition:

frankenfreak fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Jun 21, 2018

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
[WP] You've been studying a child prodigy. One day the child slips up and reveals that they are just a reincarnated adult who kept their memories.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

frankenfreak posted:

[WP] Scientists succesfully manage to ressurect Dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures. However, the clones are only used by kids who make them fight with each other For fun.

lmao

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Fuckin lol

Homeroom Fingering
Apr 25, 2009

The secret history (((they))) don't want you to know
Writing Prompt
[WP] The tome said to use blood. You used pig blood. Now a demonic pig is staring at you.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
[WP] In the future, human hands are genetically modified to turn red when they've committed a crime, so that lawbreakers are "caught red-handed". You have prehensile feet.

Stinky_Pete fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Jun 22, 2018

PTSDeedly Do
Nov 24, 2014

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

would totally put this on an album cover tbh

roomforthetuna
Mar 22, 2005

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

frankenfreak posted:

e: Hammond in the cloud just made think of an addition:
I thought it was Professor Oak in the cloud, as a kind of two-for-one joke.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

PTSDeedly Do posted:

would totally put this on an album cover tbh

I will license it to you for 12,000 space rubles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pixelponny
Oct 30, 2007

Two bloody great handfuls
Pillbug