Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
I wanted an MSPAINT thread that required a minimum of imagination to participate
So I went with making fun of reddit again

[WP] And little by little I fade into you.

[IP] She's rather... bubbly... for a necromancer, isn't she...

[WP] “I am not afraid of a machine that passes the Turing test, I fear one that fails it intentionally. So tell me, what do you have to hide?”

[WP] You don't sleep. Instead you die every day and 8 hours later you wake up in the body of a person who has 16 hours left to live.

I'd do more but someone who has more than a trackpad should have a go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
bad news: found my stylus
more bad news: what the gently caress imgur, can't upload an mspaint drawing???

[WP] You meet a man who introduces himself as Grief Monster. He says that he consumes grief from the story you tell, and after he does, you will no longer feel sad about that story. He then asks you to spare him a little tale.

[WP] You're an Elven spy currently on a mission to investigate this new race called humanity. When you arrived in one of their cities, it was pretty average, but having the pretty long life span of the elves, you started to noticed the threatening speed of technological advancement they have.

a poorly drawn sad tale about how mean girls can be :(

it had only two comments, one of which was the automatic reminder post. poor roshanta :(