Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

This game comes out tomorrow, and possibly in just a few hours! The demo kicked rear end and I want to play with any imps that get the full game.

I'll add friend codes of any imps that buy it to the OP. Let's do this.

Evil Eagle - SW-6908-7305-0109

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

downloading as we speak

SW-3205-3516-9612

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

chain chomp is so good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If I get a job I'll buy it OP. But otherwise I'll keep playing Quake and Splatoon and Blazblue for the next 18 months.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Meh. Can’t afford it right now op.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I heard the single player sucks rear end and I literally quit my job 2 days ago with no actual plan moving forward, so I think I'll wait a bit on this. Enjoyed the heck out of the testfire though.

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

:] i like to read post :]
lots of imps needing cash in this thread...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I have a structured settlement.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The game is out, other imp that bought it.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

thanks I was sleeping but now I am ready to game

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I liked the demo but I don't have the testicular fortitude for this game.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm down.

3599-1097-2986

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I'll be around later tonight. From what I played last night the online seems way more solid than in the demo, plus there's a connection check before every match now so you can decline the people who start at full bars and drop to 0.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

telling rikki to actually lose that number as i write my ex wife's alimony check as i jam out to pretzel logic

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

telling rikki to actually lose that number as i write my ex wife's alimony check as i jam out to pretzel logic

Lol. SD ftw

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Evil Eagle posted:

I'll be around later tonight. From what I played last night the online seems way more solid than in the demo, plus there's a connection check before every match now so you can decline the people who start at full bars and drop to 0.

I'm in Asia so the timezone and net connection may not work out too well but who knows.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Everything I'm reading about this says it sucks rear end and is even more shallow than ARMS when it first came out. gj Nintendo. I'll be saving my poor man dollars for Captain Todd instead.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The time limited demo was a better game than arms is

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Cobalt Viper posted:

Everything I'm reading about this says it sucks rear end and is even more shallow than ARMS when it first came out. gj Nintendo. I'll be saving my poor man dollars for Captain Todd instead.

Quick everyone stop having fun playing this, Cobalt Viper read it wasnt good.

saltyslug
Jun 28, 2012

Guess where this lollipop's going?
The multiplayer is good but it's a p barebones package

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Cobalt Viper posted:

Everything I’m reading says that the campaign mode is whatever and multi is a lot of fun, so

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

everything I’m reading says that you have a lot of well-wishers here tonight, and a lot of them want to throw you down one!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

HORMELCHILI posted:

Quick everyone stop having fun playing this, Cobalt Viper read it wasnt good.

i.. uhh... read on some forums... that... uh.... the octopus traveler demo is pretty boring...

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Hyperbole is the name of the game when it comes to posting about new nintendo releases. This game is awesome but it could definitely use some more options. Any imps up for some doubles?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Every time a multiplayer game comes out people say But the single player sucks! like that matters after the first 5 hours.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

Every time a multiplayer game comes out people say But the single player sucks! like that matters after the first 5 hours.

dunno why anyone would pay for a multiplayer game when fortnite is now on the eshop for free

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Cobalt Viper posted:

Yo what, are they making a Captain Toad for Switch?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's a port of the Wii U game with like 2 more levels, sadly. But I expect a full fledged sequel some day.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

It's a port of the Wii U game with like 2 more levels, sadly. But I expect a full fledged sequel some day.
I'm glad it's getting ported anyway. It's an amazing game.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

b_d posted:

everything I’m reading says that you have a lot of well-wishers here tonight, and a lot of them want to throw you down one!

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
ill buy this son of a bitch tomorrow i guess

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
so is this like the 3ds mario tennis then ? cos mario golf had a huge amount of stuff to do in it but mario tennis was kind of basic. hard to believe theyre both made by camelot

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Everything I’m reading says that the campaign mode is whatever and multi is a lot of fun, so

I'm playing the campaign because I am god awful at not being able to block. Also Toads optimism is keeping me cheery in a rather unhappy time for me IRL.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

they will add stuff in future updates that's the Nintendo way,. now you're playing with power

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If they roll out characters each month via the tournament thing that'll be at least a decent start.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

how do you do a zone shot out of a serve

saltyslug
Jun 28, 2012

Guess where this lollipop's going?

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

how do you do a zone shot out of a serve

R...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurotic Roleplay