Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Cobalt Viper posted:

Everything I'm reading about this says it sucks rear end and is even more shallow than ARMS when it first came out. gj Nintendo. I'll be saving my poor man dollars for Captain Todd instead.
Yo what, are they making a Captain Toad for Switch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

It's a port of the Wii U game with like 2 more levels, sadly. But I expect a full fledged sequel some day.
I'm glad it's getting ported anyway. It's an amazing game.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

goferchan posted:

Single player sounds pretty barebones. I'd kill for another Mario Golf game as good as the 3DS one , I used to get off of a long night at work and go to the bar and find a cozy corner on the patio and play that game and the stress would just melt away :)
Everybody's Golf on PS4 is super great, it scratches a lot of the Mario Golf itch.

• Locked thread