Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice
Another thread title robbed of "The T.E.N.N.I.S. System"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice

EightFlyingCars posted:

How can Boo even play tennis

I'm staring it in the face the entire time

She's actually wearing a backwards mask and facing the other way the entire match :3:

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice
The direction that slices curve depends on whether the character is left or right handed and if the ball was to the left or right of them when they hit it, i.e. if they hit it backhand or forehand.

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice

SeANMcBAY posted:

Any tips for the Kamek rallying challenge? The mast keeps loving me up.

Keep your control stick neutral when aiming your shots. If you aim to the left or right, Kamek's return will also go to the outside and make it harder to return. Outside shots also are more likely to hit the mast. You gain little from Kamek missing, but lose a lot when you miss, so it's a weird scenario where you have to play different from usual. Usually you try to send hard to return shots at your opponent, but this match rewards easy to return shots. Otherwise, focus on building meter as a backup and returning shots with their counter so you'll be ready for the next volley.

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice

kidcoelacanth posted:

I love this effing game folks

Is there a goon discord or some such so I can play with alla y'all

Yeah, here https://discord.gg/vNbaHMK

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice

SeANMcBAY posted:

This game is getting a patch on the 29th. Don’t have full details yet but one of thing it’s changing apparently is the ranking system. Hopefully there’s some balancing as well.

Please fix the bug where everyone uses the host's motion aiming setting.

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Yeah they need Grand Slam rules, matches that last for hours. Add the rule about no fifth set tiebreak too

But you still only get two rackets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice

ZeButler posted:

Tennis good

I got stuck in a chair

https://twitter.com/CogitoErgoSamus/status/1089057948486094848