Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

The Left is too drat soft, utterly incapable of arguing in good faith,

The Left is without any moral or ethical framework to guide their conduct, so it unfortunately is the case that all interesting free thinking and discussion is occurring on the right.

The Left had lost its own ground thanks to their allegiance to postmodernism

The Left can only survive if they have their own versions of Ben Shapiro or Jordan Peterson, but the Left is utterly incapable of growing, or learning from their enemy, they have gone too far and the collapse is inevitable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Knv7ZwIBmvs

You idiots cannot humble yourselves, you cannot listen, and you are the reason the right wing is going to continue to grow and create an unimaginably horrifying authoritarian future for us all

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
The Dark Web can't even overcome deez nuts

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

Commie NedFlanders posted:

hmm yes arguing in good faith, hallmark of the right

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The Left... utterly incapable of arguing in good faith,

The Left can only survive if they have their own versions of Ben Shapiro or Jordan Peterson

A pakled wrote this

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

the future is actually going to revolve around my rear end and its gonna be gloprious

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I'm arguing in bad faith right now OP :twisted:

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Being the “stupid man’s smart person” is infinitely better than being looked down upon because you were born without melanin and a penis.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

down n out posted:

Being the “stupid man’s smart person” is infinitely better than being looked down upon because you were born without melanin and a penis.

You were born without a penis? So are you just smooth like a ken doll?

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

Who What Now posted:

You were born without a penis? So are you just smooth like a ken doll?

I excluded giant to placate the sensitive feelers

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Ah yes

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I heard spiderman is black now does he shoot dark webs?

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Serak posted:

hmm yes arguing in good faith, hallmark of the right

Do you see what you did here?

On the topic of arguing in bad faith, you misrepresented what I said and argued against a straw man

This is what I mean fellas

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

I’ll draw a picture for the first person who watches the video in full

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
You post in this lofty way that makes you sound like a sanctimonious weirdo.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I agree with the notion that the american "left" is an intellectually dishonest trashfire up to and including the notion that it's actually left wing but to say that the right's "progress" is anything more than a lazy and frequently cynical revival of fascist demagoguery is kinda idiotic

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Fascists are realizing that everyone who shot at them is dead or close enough to it and coming out of hiding and the right wing has been waiting to hear its siren song

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
gently caress you Commie Ned Flanders I'm sick of your sthick and your dishonest posturing.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Jim Barris posted:

gently caress you Commie Ned Flanders I'm sick of your sthick and your dishonest posturing.

Would you say its sinister or left handed

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
some of the intellectual dark web are on the left though? I think you mean overcome post modernist neoliberal/neoconservative scum

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

it's hard to compete with an ideology whose pandering feels like a nice slow handy for your retard chimp brain tbh.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

Saint Drogo posted:

it's hard to compete with an ideology whose pandering feels like a nice slow handy for your retard chimp brain tbh.

Isn’t that repeating the same slogans over and over to drown out any discourse and long form discussion?

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Jim Barris posted:

To be fair, he is a sanctimonious weirdo.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
That's exactly what they thought, then antifa punched them and they literally ran crying back to their dens declaring the movement to be over because the REAL fascists are ruthless, remorseless killing machines they can't stop.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
eh I don't think Peterson or Shapiro are much of threat anyway OP, they rarely debate a competent opposition because they know they would get loving wrecked, all they can manage is elbow dropping some 20 years old liberal arts college student for "epic takedown of liberal with FACTS and TRUTH" videos for youtube clicks

the real threat comes from middle of the road liberals posturing as radicals in the mainstream media who talk a lot, monopolize left-wing discourse but fold like wet spaghetti when the real fight comes up, all the Colbert and Noah and all that poo poo who pretend to be progs for time in the spotlights but will never fight back against anything. But don't worry, when the time comes, they will get the bullet too, because our fury is righteous and our faith cannot be stopped.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Creamed Cormp posted:

the real threat comes from middle of the road liberals posturing as radicals in the mainstream media who talk a lot, monopolize left-wing discourse but fold like wet spaghetti when the real fight comes up, all the Colbert and Noah and all that poo poo who pretend to be progs for time in the spotlights but will never fight back against anything. But don't worry, when the time comes, they will get the bullet too, because our fury is righteous and our faith cannot be stopped.

dave rubin is cute though

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Like, as it turns out, Nazis are a bit like Pokemon; debate and appeal to reason are not very effective, punching is super effective.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Is the Intellectual Dark Web the same as the Pedophile Dark Web?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Mooey Cow posted:

Is the Intellectual Dark Web the same as the Pedophile Dark Web?

They'd certainly like to be.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
Pretty sure you're supposed to say "web of color" nowadays

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

The Left is without any moral or ethical framework to guide their conduct, so it unfortunately is the case that all interesting free thinking and discussion is occurring on the right.

The Left had lost its own ground thanks to their allegiance to postmodernism

The Left can only survive if they have their own versions of Ben Shapiro or Jordan Peterson, but the Left is utterly incapable of growing, or learning from their enemy, they have gone too far and the collapse is inevitable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Knv7ZwIBmvs

You idiots cannot humble yourselves, you cannot listen, and you are the reason the right wing is going to continue to grow and create an unimaginably horrifying authoritarian future for us all

You made a serious thread in GBS about how "the right" is going "to win"...

Without a sense of irony.

Almost forgot to mention: you right wingers can't get dates on dating sites because you all talk the way you post and no woman will date you. Just lol as you turn incel to "own the libs".

pop fly to McGillicutty has issued a correction as of 13:05 on Jun 23, 2018

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
When God is jackin' it up in Heaven, can he shoot a load so intense that it will blast a hole through His face?

If God's a woman replace it with squirting. Or maybe God is a woman with a penis, I'm cool with everything.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

i met an actual jordan peterson/peter imanuelsen (petersweden)/ tommy robinson guy this week on jury duty. he was a miserable little creep who wouldn't shut up about memes and how hitler wasn't all *that* bad and everyone who was forced to be around him was viscerally repulsed by him. if those are the kinds of people the right can lure in with their discourse they're welcome to them

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Now that I think about it, if God is the perfect human and the genders are equal, God should have both a penis and a vagina. Does that mean God can gently caress Themself? Can God impregnate Themself with Their own jizz? What does God's jizz even look like? We know They can get mortal women pregnant since They banged Mary through the rear end and shot a load into her womb, so it has to be pretty special jizz.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

basic hitler posted:

I agree with the notion that the american "left" is an intellectually dishonest trashfire up to and including the notion that it's actually left wing but to say that the right's "progress" is anything more than a lazy and frequently cynical revival of fascist demagoguery is kinda idiotic

They're both poo poo

I have a feeling half the posters hanging around here would be the kinds of people to pull fire alarms and blast air horns, though

ED: All the chanting black lives matter without a single black person in their group is kind of hilarious.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

also who loving carez

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mega64 posted:

Now that I think about it, if God is the perfect human and the genders are equal, God should have both a penis and a vagina. Does that mean God can gently caress Themself?

Depends on the God, actually

Christian belief has a God that makes people out of ribs all the way to Zeus raping women, somehow, while in the form of a duck and most deities gently caress their family like crazy

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

:perfect:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
The biggest foothold through the entire discussion was the discrepancies between criminal sentencing for a white person and black person for the same crime, but that shines a spotlight on something much bigger than an alt-right retard dunking on liberal arts students.

• Locked thread