Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jaded Burnout

well ??? how come ???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
because my other ride is yer mom?

*this post was Built not Bought*

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I do know that Real Men Use 3 Pedals. I have taken the words of that sticker to heart and now my bicycle is strange, and difficult to operate.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Hugh Malone posted:

I do know that Real Men Use 3 Pedals. I have taken the words of that sticker to heart and now my bicycle is strange, and difficult to operate.

loving lol

alnilam

Hugh Malone posted:

lol

Macnult

this is my coasting car and you should know that from all the shiny cupholders

Jaded Burnout

bumper sticker that goes all the way round the car containing the entirety of the 23rd amendment

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Because new tires aint cheap, my friend.

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olympic Mathlete

:h:

because my car is getting welded and a new engine first. it takes time op but next summer it should be ready for me to crash it into a wall rendering all the work pointless.

• Locked thread