Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[The Miz voice] AWESOME!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Zeldathon is fail, it’s just a bunch of awkward nerds circle jerking about Zelda and Dr Whom. GDQ is the good poo poo. Darkman23, won’t you please give your testimony to the jury about this awesome event.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Zac in drag during Zeldathon Art Hour] I’m getting baked! — Durrrrr

[Hairy homeless who I don’t think even speedruns] Now This year we have an awesome Reebok Air Pumps prize package and Gatorade has kindly donated this 25 dollar off coupon on those epic jugs at football games. - oh my god this is so awesome

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

yeah man they arent true borderlands gamers like us

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hey are any of the imp zone mods also Games mods.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

The 7 hour puxweil FF6 Run is going to be the gleaming light at the end of this week's long tunnel.

Agreed. Puwexil FTW, and old FF runs are chill.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Use clips dude.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fire Emblem mercy kill was also legendary. At the end the one guy left in the room who was actually hype about the game and doing the couch commentary saw the score and just silently bounced leaving the piece of poo poo runner all alone in the room until they finally killed it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Also the Tony Hawk run where the guy kept complaining about the controller and failing every move he tried and then they unlocked the bails videos at the end. lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I only played fully clothed characters in Disgaea 5.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is this the indie block good poo poo yet.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

puxweil is talking over castlevania 3 :worship:

Godlike.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

I love JRPG runs. He just had to reload a save because he mistimed a pause press which would have irreparably derailed RNG manipulation for the remainder of this 90 minute run.

Win.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'll tune in for the hype Puwexil FF6 run.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

Cuohead is some fail but the mwxican runner is epic

Agreedo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E9lRkxGqTE

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

AGDQ: Awesome ZELDATHON: Gay nerd poo poo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

What day is Puwexil going to be playing FF.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

The last day. It's a 7 hour run of FF6.

Which day is that.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Frenz posted:

Saturday afternoon

gently caress. I'll be at work.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Why wouldn't they do it at night. It's a eminently chill run.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

It's scheduled from 6pm to 1am, idk what that guy is talking about.

Oh phew.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Last time he was doing a run I woke up in the middle of the night to him, Essentia, Brossentia, and MisterMV performing the opera in the middle of the game. Godlike.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Som éspeciales.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Uyama Zaibatsu poisoned TMR's brain and turned him into a lets player.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Unless of you are gona see all the beautiful staff, es this a one a and you can the see the moon, ah this time there, es no a boss.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This is a fever dream.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

No that I mean to, um, you see the run in the whole ron that I trying to do, we going to see this um, not that I forget, the coin are there, that I get that later in the run, this es berry RNG based. Ah, I see you are doing the spicy meme there. [Starts doing the flower boss hands move] Ha ha ha ha. What would you call this. Cagney Shuffle. Ah ha ha ha. This es stage of I hate of the most, the many of stage, berry tricky stage running of coins.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull posted:

No that I mean to, um, you see the run in the whole ron that I trying to do, we going to see this um, not that I forget, the coin are there, that I get that later in the run, this es berry RNG based. Ah, I see you are doing the spicy meme there. [Starts doing the flower boss hands move] Ha ha ha ha. What would you call this. Cagney Shuffle. Ah ha ha ha. This es stage of I hate of the most, the many of stage, berry tricky stage running of coins.

[Audience cheers]

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'm of genie of the boddel baby

audience:

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This sucks rear end lmfao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Unintelligible mexican-polish version ofhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dicImQtpRJ0] Mad props for the commentary on this run bro. Not easy to do.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

They should press a button that makes the current couch fall into a hell hole like the evil mastermind's offices in cartoons.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

First of all I fell in love to her,

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

How is it 100% if he's not maxing out every level. This category name is bullshit.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The crossing his legs to do 1 second of insane inputs for a glitch is epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ahahaha! He wants to gently caress the cup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The liquor boss made me thirsty.

• Locked thread