Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

extremebuff posted:

its common sense that only enthusiasts would sit around watching game speedruns but gdqs try to appeal to a non-existant normie audience, it's so sanitized. the runs themselves can be cool tho
this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
3D Land is awesome but I can't handle weird dudes who screw up constantly and make mouth noises. Hopefully he pulls it together here.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
lmfao at that deep sigh. love to hear slouch boy breathe.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

Watching thi smakes me want to play Super Paper Mario for some reason
:yikes:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
They said they had to shut it down after the Paper Mario run but that was like 2 hours ago and I just assumed it was a quick offline/online thing for VOD purposes.

lol if it's still down.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
He reminds me of peturwems.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Super glitchy runs like this are kinda boring. You're never really sure what's actually going on and there's no flow to it at all.

Also PC game runs with QS/QL exploits are aids.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I speel my dreenk!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Can we play some Mario Kart again sometime soon that was a good time.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

elf help book posted:

"my favorite part of mario 3 is the whole game"
[img-he's right you know dot jpag[/img]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I just caught like the last 10 minutes of it but it was awesome. I haven't really seen a SMO run before.

• Locked thread