Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kalypso made uh... Tropico???? That's pretty cool. And I liked Railroad Tycoon a lot as a kid. So how is it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well. No one answered me. So I bought it. I'll report back.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I also bought Shadow of War since it's on sale and I have a whole SSD with just that game on it cuz it's like 108GB.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

5 dollar game on 200 dollar hd ftw

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

5 dollar game on 200 dollar hd ftw

:dukedoge:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

the rig pays for itself! *plays 11 minutes of the game* looks great, buttery smooth. can't wait to get back in there.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I played like 30 hours of the first one so I'm hoping this one works for me.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I also hope Railway Empire isn't trash.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I also hope Railway Empire isn't trash.

I read, on Kotaku, that, it's even better, than Civ faahve with all the expansion packs.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I want to know which is best out of Railway Empire, and Transport Tycoon, the game that looksjust like it but also has bosts and trucks

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

drat did they remake Transport Tycoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

i think he meant transport fever

• Locked thread