Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

fart simpson posted:

probably the gui of the tv?

they aren't advertising the crisp menu ads so you know that's still being rendered at like 480

my tv (i own one) has ten eighty pees and it's fine? television

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

qirex posted:

love it when people brag that their $300 vizio soundbar "has atmos"

now with 1" drivers

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

also my tv updated and now shwos ads i nthe menu bar which loving blows and my br player also interrupts films to demand an update so that can go gently caress itself too.
lol you connected your tv to the internet

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

lol if you use the speakers in your tv

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

MY 9.2 SOUND BAR WITH ATMOS DOLBIES

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

yeah i use a couple big old speakers my dad left behind. i think he assembled them in the 70s or something? anyway they totally blow away any fuckin' "sound bar" bullshit.

speakers haven’t really changed since the 70s so yeah I bet they sound good and smell like cedar and shameful clothes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Silver Alicorn posted:

always wanted one of hose quattron displays :wow:

like literally everything regarding televisions, that's marketing bs

• Locked thread