Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

coming to your home in NINEeteen ninety five
ONLY on the ninTENdo ULTRA SIXtyfour

*swoosh*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

~Coxy posted:

too bad the satellite is going to compress it into 20 Mbit H.264 anyway

and then nbc is going to turn it into an unwatchable gong show

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

same but sarnsung and also my lazy rear end still hasn't confined it to the guest network

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Silver Alicorn posted:

have you even looked at molex connectors

i want to do this with the two great big fuckoff knots of 22ga wiring under this pinball table so the playfield will be easier to take off next time

but next time will be in like, 20 years if ever, and if you're taking the playfield off you're probably also pulling all the little bits and bobs off of it anyway

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

what tv should i buy that runs the best nes emulator

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

e: nah

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

20 year old TVs are also fine and the only reason we replaced the 36" trinitron was because it didn't have hdmi jacks and our dvr doesn't speak composite

or component

whatever one the five wire one was, that one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

OldAlias posted:

composite meets all needs, who needs anything else when you can play VCDs on your Dreamcast

lol vcds, I'd totally forgotten about those

• Locked thread