Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

netwerk23 posted:

I just got Blade Runner 2049 bluray and it included a 4k version, but my TV doesn't do 4k.

If I get a 4k TV, 4K BD player and high speed HDMI cables, will the plot improve? Not sure.

4k hdr looks loving weeeirrddd for like 5 minutes until you get used to it and then it just looks super good

my idiot sarnsung tv has to manually be set to allow hdr input though so i watched all of blade runner 2049 in sdr then went "hmm why does the option menu say "standard" in tiny letters?", so now ive got to watch it again which is ok because its a good film

also my tv updated and now shwos ads i nthe menu bar which loving blows and my br player also interrupts films to demand an update so that can go gently caress itself too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread