Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010

Cowcaster posted:

i’ve only been logging in for the mythril for a while now but my roaming warrior hasn’t left shadow in probably a year and i think it’s solid with gkLe

ftRa for another Shadow BSB. I think I average probably 3-4k gold a day with it. Only RW I made more with was TG Cid OSB during one of the dungeon renewal events.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010
75% damage reduction barrier on pecils AASB sounds different than the stoneskin buff. Is that a 75%reduction in all damage for the party or is it a stoneskin shield that is 75% of max hp? If it's the first and isnt just a one time barrier then say hello to new wall.

saltylopez fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Nov 29, 2018

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010

Hogama posted:

The latest livestream concluded a while ago, so:

Also:
Balance Change to "Continue"
- You can now Continue in 3* & 4* Magicite Dungeons
- Each Continue will provide your party with +10% HP, +10% ATK/MAG/MND/DEF/RES, 1 Ether
*Does not apply to MP & RD

Balance Change to Boss' Critical Rate for:
- Magicite Dungeon
- Torment Dungeon
- Boundless Ruins
- Record Dungeon

The 6* glints basically seem to serve the same function as having a 3rd LM on a character (at the cost of an instant action). That's cool.

Being able to eventually custom-forge relics with Anima Lenses is great.

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010
In addition to the other advice people are offering re: Tiamat, make sure that you're running Dampen Fire magicites in addition to Dampen Wind, since Savage Jet Fire does both fire and wind damage.

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010

Kheldarn posted:

So, these are the Healing things I have. What's the best one?

Ace SSB1
Aerith BSB1
Arc SSB2
Echo BSB1
Larsa SSB1
Ovelia BSB2
Ovelia USB1
Porom SSB1
Relm USB1
Rosa BSB1
Rosa SSB1
Sarah BSB1
Sephie BSB2
Yuna BSB2

Currently, I'm using Arc SSB2.

Relm USB by a mile. Ovelia USB runner up.

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010

Kheldarn posted:

I have Ultra Cure, Curada, and Curaise. I've barely honed any skills at all, so I should have a nice stockpile of materials to do that. What rank should I get them up to? Or should I max them out if I have the materials?

Rank 3 or 4 of Curada should get you pretty far. I think mine's at 4 and it's extremely rare that I would use all those hones.

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010

Electric Phantasm posted:

I got
Quina with Wrath/Entrust his USB and Dr. Mog's

what the gently caress?!

Bismarck is probably the hardest of the first 6 of the 3 star magicites. Do you have any other healer usbs available? Magicites were where yshtola really started to lose her luster in my case.

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010

I had no idea, apologies. What do I use in this case?

:iiam:

No apologies necessary though i was just kidding.

You should swap to Elarra immediately. Even without her 5 star dive the speed that her USB gives could very likely push you into sub-30 clears. The regenga attached is also scary good.

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010

All good all good I'm just trying to get better about that.

So what else should give Elarra since she doesn't have access to wrath?

I usually run her with a dance or a 5 star bard song. In your case the 5 star stacking +atk song would be good since dances are pretty limited in magicites.

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010

Wyrmthang posted:

Awesome, so many banners I had no idea what to pull on or if I should at all. I'll look for those Realm banners for 15 Mithril and then save save save for the festival.

We're basically starting month 7 of a 9 month drought where there's nothing really exciting to draw for, so the best thing you can do is just maximize the value of the draws that you do by only doing the budget draws. Make sure you're doing the daily draw too since they improved the rates there.

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010

Fister Roboto posted:

It's only two months until awakenings.

Ok i guess we're ending month 7 of 9.

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010

Fister Roboto posted:

Oh I misread your post, thought you were saying we were starting a 7 or 9 month drought.

Ah ok. IMO, Elarra's USB back in July was the last relic worth chasing.

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010

quote:

hunting for... Ovelia LMR before

Just... why? Of all the healer relics to chase.

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010

poe meater posted:

I finally beat my first 4* magicite, the water kraken at 49 seconds. I actually ran out of hones midway, gotta fix that but should not be too bad after maybe even sub 30 next time.

Are there any other magicites I should start on next? I don't think I'm ready for torments but who knows.

BTW thanks for the info and help thus far

Midgarsormr, Isgebind and Maliris are about on par with Kraken in terms of difficulty. Ixion requires a specific setup and/or specific soul breaks to mitigate the dispel spam. Tiamat is the most difficult of the initial 6 elemental 4 star magicites.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

Why ask for advice when I get treated like garbage in this thread? I tried to ask for advice but received either "Find a random mook online to beat them for you" (which doesn't loving help when those people WOULDN'T SHOW UP) or "you're just not good enough lol". Sorry that I was tired of getting frustrated at this game and people like you? :shrug: Trying to tackle this game, this thread and depression wasn't cutting it out for me. Of course boredom might be worse but what do I know, I'm just a dumb dipshit who can't beat a simple gatcha game, right?

People linked guides and advice to you for what seemed like weeks on content that is literally 2 years old and you still couldn't/wouldn't listen.

Looking through your posts in this thread, you never once gave someone a list of what soul breaks you had available whenever anybody asked, yet demanded that we find a solution to your problem with Nightmare dungeons. You say you've been playing since 2015 so I imagine everybody else is just as gobsmacked as I am that you are having these problems when people starting fresh can tackle nightmares within a month.

For the new guy trying to complete the nightmares, this link was extremely helpful for me. It has a link to all the nightmare dungeons and explains the fights and gimmicks in good detail.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/5v3ubd/omega_drive_record_combat_2_nightmare_dungeon/