Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

GoldStandardConure posted:

Going to assume he is one of those Freezone types eg: the teachings of Hubbard are correct, but you shouldn't charge people for it.

It's a pretty poor showing when an actual cult can't prevent a schism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

drunkill posted:

Thanks Tone & Mal

https://twitter.com/checkouttv/status/1015027461581488128

Who needs one of the most popular shows on the abc anyway, we've got Q&A already!

gently caress. This show was a force for good and sometimes funny also :(
Zoe Norton Lodge rules

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

JBP posted:

Unless they cut a deal this time then we're double hosed.

I for one welcome our new Chinese overlords. I'd like to remind them that as a trusted posting personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground iphone caves

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
The moratorium on raw milk cheese production was partially lifted in some or all of Australia recently.
Raw milk cheese is nice so I'm glad it's possible to purchase it, as long as it's properly labelled and all that.

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I was staying with my uncles in Ireland a few years back and we were drinking raw, unhomogenised milk from their dairy farm for a week on our muesli without realising it cos they keep it in supermarket milk cartons. It was really nice and lactosey sweet and creamy. I just thought Irish supermarket milk was that good until the penny dropped.

Also my dad got really, dangerously sick from raw milk from a sick cow when he was a kid. As nice as fresh, raw milk is, I don't like it enough to risk it

EoinCannon fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Jul 15, 2018

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

bandaid.friend posted:

Re-using cartons sounds a bit grody but

They're pretty loose units

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
ABC and Fairfax had done some interesting joint investigations, I guess there will be less of that important work being done now

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Reclines Obesily posted:

oh theyre mainly buying it for domain and presumably firing everyone else

i guess thats okay but arnt house prices falling?

They're not falling! According to Domain it's a "correction"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I'm a bit worried about Sunshine West, they all speak bloody Yugoslavian or something

• Locked thread