Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

I was gonna make a joke about them being the Sucking Dick Alliance but that actually sounds cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

plumpy hole lever posted:

Nice homophobia bro, way to go dickhead
lol remember when you were defending black face last year

gucci bane fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Jul 1, 2018

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

JBP posted:

Regular people thrust into this sort of thing will more likely get depression and kill themselves.

Also, a large number of people committing petty crimes are drunk at the time. So alcoholism, unemployment and crime all tie up into a neat bow. Nobody really takes up crime and starts performing sophisticated armed robberies.

My experience is that lower working class people are often the most racist and least class conscience. This doesn't apply to tradies, more people who may collect centerlink themselves or don't have a valuable trade. They harbour a great deal of rage towards Aboriginals, refugees, etc. I think part of it is a sense of shame connected to their own poverty which they then turn into hatred for others.

edit: I'm mainly speaking about white men here, not other groups

gucci bane fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Jul 2, 2018

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

send anyone who was involved in student politics to death camps imo

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

Standing up for power at every opportunity doesn't sound like ambition, it sounds like being a huge idiot narcissist.

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

Let's get rid of parliamentary privilege. This won't backfire

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Nobody's suggesting this?

I think the Speaker of the House should have reasonable powers to strike something from parliamentary privilege if it is found to be overly insulting, harassing or threatening.

Yep and then after a while those powers will be expanded to include national interest grounds. Its better to leave it given how rare something like this is. Lets just hope the Australian public do their part and vote the dickhead out.

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

Lid posted:

im a normal australian

i tell the poofters to stop being such fags

i tell the wogs to stop greasing up my neighbourhood

and the kikes, boy the loving kikes

so yes i am an entirely reasonable man and i should not have to apologise, thank you for listening to me - libertarianism ayn rand forever

ok apart from the very last part you were dead on. replace kikes with aboriginals and you've accurately described about 40% of the population.

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

Nah that was fat pizza

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/mckinnon_a/status/1014433485136670720?s=19

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

Cleretic posted:

I know I was vaguely insulted at him being called a 'comedian'. Like, surely you have to be funny on some level to be called that, right?

Comedians would be rarer than dodos if that was true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

Mr Chips posted:

Perth By-election trip report:
- No queue to vote
- Mrs Mr Chips had a cupcake from the democracy BBQ, apparently it wasn't bad. Smell of sausages made me queasy so gave them a miss.
- Labor redshirt made baby cry.

Have been able to vote in federal elections less than every two years since moving to WA. Let's Democracy!

Fremantle By-election trip report:
-An old woman almost reversed her 4wd into me and I had to hold my horn down for her to stop
-There was no BBQ, just two kids selling cupcakes (I avoided eye contact)
-Several Labor supporters and heaps of signs, only one green and one Christian whatever

• Locked thread