Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

JBP posted:

Yeah, so presumably he went gently caress this I don't have time to bounce around this lovely retail outlet looking for this thing I don't really want and they don't even have in stock.

He couldn’t look at the one on display? Why does he need to look at one out of the box? If the boxes are sealed are they going to have to sell the unsealed one at a discount?
They didn’t necessarily not have any in stock either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

Do they count everyone in airport terminals and office buildings as viewers?

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

blindidiotgod posted:

Reroute all that mail to Coogee, just in time for the dessert special.

:itwaspoo:

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

avshalemon posted:

they make the whole system so passively aggressively difficult to use it's great i love 2018

Is this the one that looks like a lovely windows 8 start screen or have they changed it again?

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

https://twitter.com/declangooch/status/1023135592815546368?s=21

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Why do young liberal women have such large foreheads?

Because phrenology.

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

Beetphyxious posted:

anidavyxious

Beetphyxious posted:

anidavyxious

Different brand, same posts

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

Beetphyxious posted:

actually I've always been interested in what turned van badhams so hostile against the greens. the venom is more than just derived form policy and ideology.

I'd say its a branding thing

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

simmyb posted:

the beet report

:drat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

Man eats pizza in Lygon St- Australia overrun by Italians

• Locked thread