Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

toys for rear end bum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

money

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

i look forward to receiving my flashing red bicycle helmet that alerts everyone around me to the presence of an unemployed

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

JBP posted:

Regular people thrust into this sort of thing will more likely get depression and kill themselves.
luckily, being depressed and under huge amounts of stress due to having to jump through arbitrary hoops all day every day with the ever-present threat that your payments will be cut off for absolutely no reason makes you a better employee when you do finally take an inappropriate job out of desperation. it's been proven!

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

i want a helmet with a light on it that flashes red when i'm not meeting my centrelink obligations and i'm loving furious that i won't be allowed to have it

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

quote:

Another shopper went even further, loading an entire trolley into the back of their car. “No bag, no problem? We’ll take the trolley,” Eddie Nahri said in a video posted to Facebook, which went viral after being reposted by the Humans of Bankstown page.

“Leb in Sydney taking action,” he wrote in the original post. “They can come collect their trolley from my street. Lol. I’m creating jobs!”
did a massive double take here because i thought it was my mum's most entertaining ex-boyfriend but it was two letters off

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

eddie the leb, the wisest man i've ever met

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

when i move back to sydney i'm definitely going to the western suburbs, gently caress the rest of it, especially gently caress the east (i say this as an ashkenazi jew)

greatest place on earth

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

pauline and her acolytes are completely hosed. they have absolutely no sense of fun. if it wasn't for the mediterranean-australians sydney wouldn't be poo poo. they are the most hilarious people and i love them all

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

thank you for reading, friends

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

resist the hard right

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

AgentF posted:

Drink lots of water and eat something greasy in the morning
friend,

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

i'm iwc

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

*unnervingly accurate jbp voice* harrr fucken. tits and bum fucken maaaaate. flauntin harpies fucken give it to em, give it to em fucken hot pie and sauce i killed ten thousand chooks and i'll kill ten thousand more fucken piss bum oval office

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

*raptorfag circles threateningly overhead in a diy gyrocopter he stole from bcr, who rigged it up out of a bar fridge, an electric fan and twenty back issues of new idea he nicked from the dentist's office*

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

that is my comment on the state of discourse in this country

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

field commander cartoon, he was our most important spy
perma'd in the line of duty
parachuting pony prolapses into
diplomatic lemon parties

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

urging david leyonhjelm to
abandon cat and helmet
leave it all and like a man
go back to nothing special
such as imageboards
and hentai streams
tits and rear end for free on steam
yelling racist things at football teams
ripe red pulsing pony dreams
and other forms of deviance
advertised as australia

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

Les Affaires posted:

why not take dis course of antibiotics, you are clearly unwell
living in the 21st century requires a baseline level of disease - mental, physical and spiritual

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

is there a newcastle one

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

bandaid.friend posted:

His end goal is to make it legal to carry weapons around, "women should take responsibility (by owning tasers)" gets answered with "it's not womens' fault they get murdered", which gets strawmanned as "all men are rapists" it's really simple and makes so much sense
where do the vaccines come in

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

blindidiotgod posted:

Do you rent?

https://tenants.org.au/tu/mould-survey

Tenants Unions across Australia are doing a survey about mould in rental properties to submit to a Biotoxin inquiry. Give them your horror stories.
oh i am so there

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

that was cathartic lol

memories of the landlord's go-to guys "fixing" the mould by painting over it, and the paint bubbling up and sloughing off like rotten skin because the mould was still wildly spreading underneath it. so not only did i have to deal with mould, cockroaches and slugs (the slugs had mites crawling all over them) but whenever i showered it was in a magical snowstorm of mouldy paint fragments

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

trash

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

my family just bought a racehorse

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

But did you buy any weed?
legit i went to a music festival on the weekend and nobody there had any weed either, everyone had like half a roach that they refused to share and said they hadn't been able to buy any for months. the hunter valley is a nightmarish desert of joy, except i love real deserts, so it's more like the unusable saltpan that results from years of cows trampling the delicate desert soil, of joy

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

i'm probably going to be moving to melbourne in a year or so for reasons of weed availability, getting away from my insane father and his racist fuckwit girlfriend, and an actual conservation industry that employs people and pays them money, in that order

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

i mean i understand the reasoning behind decimating the hunter's weed industry because if people are stoned all the time they can't work either of the two jobs that are available in the region, coal mining (for boys) and wiping poo poo off geriatric retirees (for girls)

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

avshalemon posted:

i mean i understand the reasoning behind decimating the hunter's weed industry because if people are stoned all the time they can't work either of the two jobs that are available in the region, coal mining (for boys) and wiping poo poo off geriatric retirees (for girls)
if you're about to say "what about boys who don't-..." or "what about girls who don't-..." or "what about people who are neither-...", don't bother. there are two streams of existence available in the hunter valley. they are as follows:

boy --> coal mine --> alcoholism --> nursing home

girl --> nursing home, caring for the ruin of girls and boys past --> babies --> alcoholism --> nursing home

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

and they all end up at the beating heart of the hunter valley social scene, the cemetery.

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

wretched! wretched! wretched place

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

pictured: me, borne aloft by the benevolent magic plant of the desert

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

ariel has been notably silent on the topic of the herb

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

anyway enough about me/weed/poocastle, this is so much more important

https://twitter.com/ntash_r/status/1015867955630886912

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

rude

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

just buy your own ambulance and stock it with black market benzos and meth

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

brb revising my assassination plans

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

https://twitter.com/LeeLinChinSBS/status/969008342331830273

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

bell jar posted:

these are written by chris leben, producer of sbs' the feed, and not by lee lin chin, sorry if that shatters anyone in this threads dreams of not everything being run by white men
what the gently caress!

i am dismayed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

froglet posted:

if you truly wanted to replicate the "Eastern European Mad Queen" vibe you'd have to spend like $5000 to fill up your bath with unpasteurized milk. :barf:
the vibe doesn't cost me a cent

• Locked thread