Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥

Reclines Obesily posted:

same, i'm surprised they did jack poo poo

fox news producers also got a talking to about the stupid poo poo they were doing recently

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1010880525739929600

thanks for posting an american video from an american tv station with american commentators talking about american politcal issues and using american racial insult, in a thread about australian politics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥

gucci bane posted:

I was gonna make a joke about them being the Sucking Dick Alliance but that actually sounds cool

Nice homophobia bro, way to go dickhead

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
Yeah because using sucking dick as an insult is totally not in any way at all an implicit gay slur

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
Or i guess it can be a slur against women and gay men, if you'd prefer, you disingenous shitstain

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥

JBP posted:

I'm glad you're here to contribute nothing but the policing of rules that only you are aware of.

Yes because using "sucking dick" as a perjorative in no way implies that anyone other than a cishetero male is inferior and A Bad Thing

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
yet when i say oval office the whole thread dogpiles

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥

gucci bane posted:

lol remember when you were defending black face last year

yeah, and?

i still would, in australia

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
Whole bunch of concern trolls and snowflakes in here delighted to take offense as soon as someone insults the hivemind, but unable to think for themselves and realise that 'hurrrr that sucks dick' might be offensive to a) gays and b) women, or at the least reinforce patriarchal attitudes about the primacy of masculine virility

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
i think racism is very geographically specific

If youre in sydney you hate the loving lebs

If youre in melbourne you hate the wogs

If youre rural you hate the abos

i dont know who hates the asians anymore, apparently even pauline hanson lets them join one nation so i guess unless youre an asian driving a car white people dont have problems with you anymore?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Who do adelaideians hate

Aside from obv ourselves

oh yeah i forgot that they exist, in my head adelaidians are these mythical hobbit-like creatures that you never acatually meet

• Locked thread