Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
simmyb
Sep 29, 2005

bell jar posted:

lol so whats the incentive for actually doing this poo poo then. gently caress this lovely government. put michaelia cash up against a wall while we're doing the loving bankers

like any of the bankers are going to face real consequences

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

simmyb
Sep 29, 2005

3 years ago when my premiums were ~$90/mo I worked out that if I got my teeth check/cleaned twice a year and used all the optical, the claims were only about $100 short of premiums, so it was almost worth it.

Although it was an insurance company dental clinic so wouldn't be surprised if the list prices were inflated.

I've been away for a while now, do I get stung with some bullshit levy if I don't get private insurance again now I'm over 30?

simmyb
Sep 29, 2005

BREAKING: [some fairly dull and typical news]

simmyb
Sep 29, 2005

Birdstrike posted:

van beetham

the beet report

simmyb
Sep 29, 2005

freebooter posted:

Hey, has anybody renewed a passport recently? Mine's up for renewal and according to the website you need to present it so it can be "physically cancelled." It's the passport I had all through my 20s and has all my visa stickers and stuff in it so I want to keep it as a souvenir, if "physically cancelled" means they destroy it then I'll just apply for a completely new one. But I imagine that's more expensive so I thought I'd check.

I recently did mine through the embassy in the US and they just chopped part of the front page off. I was able to ask to keep it, but it did have my visa in it...

• Locked thread