Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
I tried replaying Earthworm Jim and uhhhhh I get why people liked it but man I don’t get why it was so popular especially when the snes wasn’t exactly slim pickings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

The Colonel posted:

earthworm jim 3d ends with jim fighting his inner woman to keep her from destroying his masculinity

anyway the only good part of earthworm jim 1 is the music. doug tennapel can go die in a fire

Yeesh
I know Tennapel's a dumbshit but eesh

The music's pretty good and the Genesis's fartsound chip works on its favor

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

Looper posted:

i bought myself a PS4 and Bloodborne and Nier Automata so now i have *checks watch* six days to beat them before Octopath comes out

That's 144 hours, more than enough to beat them both if not maybe 100% them

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
So were children back in 94 expected to beat SNES Maximum Carnage without like cheat codes or save states and such?

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
I’m rewatching the very first mission impossible movie and man how cool was the jankity rear end n64 game

• Locked thread