Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Fish
Oct 14, 2008

The original Big Tuna.

Codependent Poster posted:

I was gonna pick up the issue, but not anymore. So thanks for saving me money, spoilers!

Fuckin' same. Will probably drop it from my pull list altogether after this. Much love to the Bat team, Rebirth's been fun, but I'm tired of spinning in this circle for now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Fish
Oct 14, 2008

The original Big Tuna.

Barry Convex posted:

he wrote Booster as a mentally handicapped sociopath. like, he sees Hal Jordan commit suicide in front of him and his reaction is literally "that was awesome!"

Among the problems in that arc, I was okay with this bit. Booster knows he created a hosed up fork in the timeline and embraces all the mistakes because he figures it'll all be behind him soon enough anyway. Hal ring-blasting himself in the head is just a cherry on top of the rest of Booster's spiraling fallout.

Space Fish
Oct 14, 2008

The original Big Tuna.

TwoPair posted:

I mean, I'm not saying I need a series focusing on Superman splitting time between fighting crime and singing his infant lullabies, but the point is that heroes don't get to have big life experiences.

Scott Free's been divvying up fighting the hordes of Darkseid and singing lullabies.

Space Fish
Oct 14, 2008

The original Big Tuna.

Bane: *breaks Batman's back again, tosses him in a cell to drown, gets beat up by Catwoman*
*chases Bat to Gotham for a showdown, lynches multiple Robins with no apparent consequence, gets beat up again*
*vicariously convinces Catwoman to leave Bruce, maybe recruits alt-world Batdad in upcoming scheme*
"Oh yes... no one's gonna beat me up this time, especially not the couple that routinely hands me my rear end. Everything is coming up Bane!"

• Locked thread