Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

fat greasy puto posted:

Red Bulls look like the better team in the derby but this more looks like a 0-0

lolno

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
I can’t believe someone actually scored

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Boy, sure did waste my time watching that.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Soccer is on the tv tonight..

Montreal just lost in 60 minutes but more importantly, noted good teams Chicago and Philly are kickin off

paddyboat fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Jul 12, 2018

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
these Philly thugs murdered Kevin Ellis about 10 minutes in and now Chicago’s silky jogo bonito has been disrupted.

edit: Katai evens it up in the 69th minute :noice:

the stage is set for an Alan Gordon winner Sanchez fuckup

paddyboat fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Jul 12, 2018

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Apparently I should've watched CHI-PHI

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Oh man the end of this Philly/Chicago game has been great

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Lol I’m goin doopin mental

Fire Sanchez into Lake Michigan

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
lol revs down to 10 within 30 minutes

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

if a stadium opens and no one notices did it even happen

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
revs look better with 10 than with a full squad :eyepop:

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
seems like Taider finally found his level

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

apparently the crowd at Gillette tonight verges past 30,000. what's the occasion? zlatan ain't even playing chaps

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

So apparently Mickael Stahre has finally lost his loving mind. He subbed out Anibal Godoy (no injury) in the 40th minute of the first half. He then subbed out the guy who entered for Godoy, Fatai Alashe, at the start of the second half. Again, no injury.

:stare:

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
I’m watching Chicago’s B team play Dallas in a half empty stadium on a terrible stream.

Apparently the Cup is the priority now.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

trem_two posted:

seems like Taider finally found his level

Jose Mauri furiously dialing his agent right now

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
We won again btw

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Revs and LA now playing 10v10. Cole sent off in the 83rd or summat. Both teams with a good amount of cards

Tortilla Maker
Dec 13, 2005
Un Desmadre A Toda Madre
The look on Mattock’s face. :stare:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

Revs and LA now playing 10v10. Cole sent off in the 83rd or summat. Both teams with a good amount of cards

Perry Kitchen should be off. Mostly for trying to act tough while being named Perry Kitchen.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Pffff

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

It's nice to have Gutierrez back, but I can not believe Croizet is a DP or that he's still starting games.
The dude is a machine at losing possession.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

aaaaaand the loving revolution go and turn into the loving revolution after teal goes and puts the loving team on his back after Penilla's mild case of brain AIDS in the first half. shameful

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
I just got back from watching FC Baltimore lose in the NPSL playoffs and I see that DC are winning. It's double whammy of lovely outcomes for me, the DCU hater.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

This

*points at all these results and water breaks*

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Anyone else have the munchies?

shirts and skins posted:

I thought I heard something about certain Rapids fans booing every member of an opposing team in a certain position, like left winger? Not sure of the details, but I think it was something like that.

It’s a tradition in one of our supporters sections to boo the nearest defensive back.

Rapids signed fading veteran Giles Barnes who had, per rumor, been training in Denver for three weeks prior to tonight, then started him. He actually looked decent and provided a much needed link between the midfield and the strikers with some rather surprising speed. He also made some pretty good passes but the team failed to read them at all.

Then he hobbled off with an injury at 50’. I hope it’s not serious but it wouldn’t surprise me in the least if he was hurt and done for the rest of the season.

TheBoyBlunder fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Jul 15, 2018

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Anyone else have the munchies?

Crazy Ted posted:

So apparently Mickael Stahre has finally lost his loving mind. He subbed out Anibal Godoy (no injury) in the 40th minute of the first half. He then subbed out the guy who entered for Godoy, Fatai Alashe, at the start of the second half. Again, no injury.

That’s...nuts. And here I thought Hudson was bad. He is, but that’s much worse.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Crazy Ted posted:

here's the replay for anyone interested

https://twitter.com/MattDoyle76/status/1018298963714244609?s=20

San Jose's twitter said it was a groin strain, but Fatai looks a little too pissed for it to be one lol

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Who's ready to watch the exact opposite of that WC final in Atlanta-Seattle?

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Eh, Atlanta have been consistently entertaining and they get good crowds. It's the most FOX could want out of a nationally televised MLS game.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

TwoStepBoog posted:

Eh, Atlanta have been consistently entertaining and they get good crowds. It's the most FOX could want out of a nationally televised MLS game.

And they have score a lot of goals at home. Should be a few goals, maybe even one for Seattle if they can counter a couple times.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Seattle and Atlanta's U-17 teams faced off in the Development Academy final this past week, with Seattle winning 5-1.

Fully expecting the opposite today.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Love love love when they advertise a 2:30 kickoff as starting at 2pm

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

First game I've seen in awhile because of travel, fully expect to see Seattle get blown out today.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

4' in and we're not losing!

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

The crowd looks huge. Is soccer taking off in Atlanta?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

It's a bit surprising Atlanta is able to draw so well, but they are a new team in a big-rear end stadium with management that's willing to spend money to build a roster that plays exciting, attacking soccer. All of the ingredients are certainly there.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Arrgytehpirate posted:

The crowd looks huge. Is soccer taking off in Atlanta?

They got huge crowds from the start. They're just breaking their own attendance records at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

That should be a red.

• Locked thread