Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird.

have you ever had the perfect crunchwra[p supreme? like a good joke, it needs to be delivered with timing and contexdt, but when you do have it it's probably like, one of the top five pleasurable experiences (1. feeding a goat hay, 2. birthday card from mom, 3. walking in the woods, 4. when your haircutters boobs brush against your shoulder while she's listening to you like she really cares about your work day, 5. the perfect crunchwrap supreme)

it takes a few elements, in my opinion, to achieve the perfect crunchwrap supreme. the first being you must have drank alcohol. this seems important to enjoying the experience in any fashion.

also, having a friend who is sober and hungry who says "do you want to go to taco bell?" i love him, what a guy.

also, taco bell being open i guess.....

and then, there it is, the perfect crunchwrap supreme... two of them even, for like... $5 dollarsish, and let me tell you it was sublime, like, just a wonderful experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
like, people might think it's a joke, but the crunch wrap game is serious business. a crappy crunchwrap is the ultimate symbol of our national malaise. it's time for the American people to demand a perfect crunch wrap every time they order one.

we get our crunch wraps right, we get America right. we fail, and soon all we're going to have are random piles of garbage meat, trash lettuce, and wilted tortillas.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
we used to make crunchwraps in this restaurant. and then some poo poo happened to the franchise and now you can only get them at the restaurants in the next city over.

and they're just selling crunchwraps, bottom of the barrel, no pride of craftsmanship. that'll be $3.79 and the soul of your town, please pull forward.

----------------

bird.

Galaxy Brain: "people like wraps, but also... people like crunch??"

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

BrownianMotion posted:

Galaxy Brain: "people like wraps, but also... people like crunch??"

theere was a whole lot of sweat, tears, aggravation, and torn hair involved in developing the crunchwrap. hundreds of shattered crispy tortillas, trying to get the basic form just right.

and then the janitor came in and was like "dudes, put the crunchy part inside the soft flour tortilla or something, I don't know" and voila! so simple.

----------------

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
Einstein and Hawking's equations suggest that there can be a point in which a crunchwrap is so perfect, so supreme, that at its event horizon it's like, the worst crunchwrap ever. it's that universal balance that makes the whole crunchwrap work at all, really. every quality grade of crunchwrap has its own lovely and awful opposed crunchwrap.

this also suggests that you cannot have a perfect crunchwrap, because it converges closer and closer to being the worst crunchwrap. anything else violates the laws of the universe, but I believe that with a fervent belief in irrational crunchwrap spirituality, we can prove the scientists wrongs.

----------------

bird.

Godel: "the perfect crunchwrap is an incomplete notion."

Douglas Hofstadter: "consider a continuous interface between crunchwrap and mouth like the interface between sheet music and ear."

kalel

a crunchwrap at rest stays at rest. A crunchwrap in motion stays in motion, unless acted upon by an outside force

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
a single crunchwrap supreme sits under the bodhi tree seeking enlightenment

a priest, a rabbi and a purohita approach

FutonForensic

Luvcow posted:

Macnult

Luvcow posted:

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

Manifisto

a crunchwrap holds the decapitated head of another crunchrwap in one hand, his katana in the other, and as thunder and lightning swirl about him he bellows "THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE"

kalel

Kthulhu5000 posted:

Einstein and Hawking's equations suggest that there can be a point in which a crunchwrap is so perfect, so supreme, that at its event horizon it's like, the worst crunchwrap ever. it's that universal balance that makes the whole crunchwrap work at all, really. every quality grade of crunchwrap has its own lovely and awful opposed crunchwrap.

The wrunchcrap

google THIS

SciFiDownBeat posted:

The wrunchcrap

ferroque

how do they keep the wrap from crunching

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
One time this wrap come up to me so I crunhc it WAPOW

TOOT BOOT

I've never had a crunchwrap even though I eat taco bell all the time

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
there are many crunchwraps, but only one can be supreme

alnilam

Hugh Malone posted:

google THIS

Hugh Malone posted:

bird.

have you ever experienced a real problem in your life? like a real big problem one that threatens to throw things ouut of balance????? i have, they are might and powerful and let me talk you through it so that you can unerstand

there's this website, it;s called doordash, and for a fee i can get weinershnictzel delivered to my door in like... 45 minutes... and i bet you're thinking to yourself -- "weinershnitzcel isn't even that good????" and look, buddy, you're not wrong but the logo is enticing and like, nobody ever remembers how good or bad weniersnhiztcl is when they are thinking about ordering it---

like people only ever remember that platonic weinershzneticl, the Plato shadows cast from the flames burning with hollow desires of fast food, and its like, not a common fastfood place so it's a little exotic and in you;re mind you are like "oh man, i haven't had that in forever" and you can just order it, and get a bunch of chili dogs delivered to your door

for like $21

and then it gets there, and you're like "you know its not bad" but really you know in the sinking pit of your stomach it wasn't worth $21...

and weinershniztcle here is a metaphor, for all those food locations you haven't had in awhile and you think to yourself "you know that sounds really good, i haven't had it in forever, yeah what the heck?" and doordash allows me to make those decisions... in like 2-3 minutes, beore i can even stop myself.

bird. fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Jul 7, 2018

bird.

DoorDash driver: "uhhh, here is your order of 7 jimmy john's big pickles...."

Me: "yess....."

DoorDash driver: "you know they deliver right"

Me: "i don't want jimmy john's knowing about my shameful secret, this is just between you and me, okay?"

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
one time at taco bell I got a chicken quesadilla and they had run out of normal cheese so they subbed in nacho cheese without asking and it was incredibly delicious but I am way too embarrassed to ever ask for that again.

i;m thinking about thos cheese

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
Sometimes I ask for no tomatoes and they put tomatoes on anyway

Manifisto

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Sometimes I ask for no tomatoes and they put tomatoes on anyway

but does maria still give you extra chips, that's the important question

MockingQuantum

I love me a crunchwrap supreme, but my favorite part is the crunch. I kinda wish I could get the crunch on the outside, rather than in the middle. but that could be messy, so I feel like you'd have to kinda bend the crunch around the fillings. also may as well ditch the soft shell in that case.

thank you luvcow for the sig

Farecoal

There he go
you can tell a crunchwrap is good when you bite down and you can hear a wrap

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless

Manifisto posted:

but does maria still give you extra chips, that's the important question

I used to go the taqueria a couple times a week and I got kinda tired of it. This year I've probably only been about once a month. Maria wasn't there and there was some new guy there who charged me when I asked for extra chips so I suspected maybe Maria got fired for giving me extra chips for free (that proves how much she likes me).

I went tonight and there was some new guy working register. Then after he rang me up Maria came out from the back and started working register. So maybe she was on break or something. But I didn't get a chance to talk to her tonight.

----------------

Senior Management

The best crunchwrap is the one within arm's reach.

:jerry:

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
The crunchwrap is more carbs than food

poverty goat

imagine four taco bowls on the edge of a cliff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Me after finishing a crunchwrap: "Well, that's a wrap. "

My face when I crinkle up the wrapper and hear the crunching sound: :aaaaa:

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

• Locked thread