Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dunno-Lars
Apr 7, 2011
:norway:

:iiam:

Problem description:So, I just upgraded from Win7 to Win10, mainly to get my wireless xbone controllers to just work.
Not loving it, it's new and changed, but I can deal with that, I'll learn where stuff is.

But what is really bothering me, and that I can't figure out, is that all games start in stereoscopic 3D mode. I don't have a 3D screen, never had. I use a GTX 970, Windows installed the drivers and everything. I can sort of fix it by hitting ctrl + T, but I have to do it every time I start a game. Doesn't matter if it's Steam or not.

How do I disable the 3D thing? Google have failed me, and searching the control panels yields nothing.

Attempted fixes: Google and searching around in menus. Found nothing

Recent changes: Fresh install of Windows 10 x64. Didn't upgrade. Bought key on ebay, got the image from Microsoft themselves, no :files: here.

--

Operating system: Windows 10 64 bit

System specs: i5 3470 or so, 16GB RAM, some motherboard, Nvidia GTX 970, couple of SSDs and couple of HDDs.

I have Googled and read the FAQ: Yes

Dunno-Lars fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Jul 8, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

I'd try running DDU: https://www.wagnardsoft.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=846

and then installing the latest GPU drivers.

Dunno-Lars
Apr 7, 2011
:norway:

:iiam:

Finally got around to do this.

And it fixed it!

Thank you so much!
A bit ashamed that I didn't see the obvious solution...

• Locked thread