Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
Goons looking for love is hillarious. Want a woman? Take your anime expectations and throw them out the window. Then get a job, don’t be creepy and you’ll be the kinda man a woman actually wants to be with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Richard Cabeza posted:

Goons looking for love is hillarious. Want a woman? Take your anime expectations and throw them out the window. Then get a job, don’t be creepy and you’ll be the kinda man a woman actually wants to be with.
I'm such a dreamboat I've been married twice. To ANIME

PeenCommander
Jun 24, 2008

Smile

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I'd like to touch a boobies before I die

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Lowtax posted:

I'm such a dreamboat I've been married twice. To ANIME

I believe they prefer to be called "asian-american", 'Taxmam

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I'd like to have sex with a beautiful animal *everybody boos* ok ok a woman jesus christ

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
1. Pet a pallas cat
2. Scritch all the birds
3. Be just hella tall for a couple days

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Why make a bucket list when you're immortal like I am? I know I'm not supposed to talk about it, but this is something awful. It's okay.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
Stop bogarting the eternal life, rear end in a top hat :mad:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Why make a bucket list when you're immortal like I am? I know I'm not supposed to talk about it, but this is something awful. It's okay.

Because there are things you'd like to do before the heat death of the universe.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

I know I've spent this whole thread advocating against it, but I really want a Mr. Bucket and I want to feed him/it Hot Wheels even though I know the danger.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Who What Now posted:

I believe they prefer to be called "asian-american", 'Taxmam
My wife is Canadian and whiter than me, what are you talking about

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Worked on a case where a guy got his probation revoked (i.e., he went to jail) for failing a drug test for cocaine. When the judge asked him why he did cocaine, he asserted that he had not intended to do coke, but that he was having sex with a girl who - unbeknownst to him ans without his consent - had poured cocaine into her vagina immediately prior to their having sex.

So, long story short, I want to have sex with a woman who has just poured cocaine in her vagina.

cardiacarrest123
Apr 10, 2016
As I take the last bite of the best steak I ever had my throat malfunctions and I choke on the loving thing. Eyes wide I jerk bolt upright and flip over the table, sending poo poo flying everywhere, clutching at my throat and turning redder than Satan’s rear end in a top hat. Sweating and making ghastly groaning noises I crash around the restaurant bouncing off tables and walls like a bull in a china shop, stopping to ram my stomach into table corners, but it is to no avail. The last of my energy is spent and I collapse to the floor twitching , belly heaving. Finally as all the horrified patrons stare I explosively death poo poo and am dead. Rigormortis freezing my clawed hands into double middle fingers.

cardiacarrest123 fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Jul 10, 2018

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe
To not wake up morning having to piss, only to find it impossible to get back to sleep after. gently caress middle age.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
receive a handdrawn picture of a spaceship by Lowtax

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

cardiacarrest123 posted:

As I take the last bite of the best steak I ever had my throat malfunctions and I choke on the loving thing. Eyes wide I jerk bolt upright and flip over the table, sending shut flying everywhere, clutching at my throat and turning redder than Satan’s rear end in a top hat. Sweating and making ghastly groaning noises I crash around the restaurant bouncing off tables and walls like a bull in a china shop, stopping to ram my stomach into table corners, but it is to no avail. The last of my energy is spent and I collapse to the floor twitching , belly heaving. Finally as all the horrified patrons stare I explosively death poo poo and am dead. Rigormortis freezing my clawed hands into double middle fingers.

:yeah:

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
1. Become millionaire.
2. Buy a condo in Hilo, Hawaii
3. Marry a nice chocolate woman or thai woman that can cook really good curry
4. Have cute asian or black babies. Win if combination.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
1. Wake up not wanting to die one time before I die.
List complete.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL
I wanna lose enough weight so I can be a professional ostrich racer

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

DrPossum posted:

receive a handdrawn picture of a spaceship by Lowtax

As well as a fabulous, bird-related prize

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Lowtax posted:

What are the things you eventually want to do before you die? Mine is simple:

* Stab and kill a farmer with a pitchfork

* Get a degree in Professional College so I can figure out what number comes after 1,000,000,000,000 (don't spoil it for me)

* Become a beefcake, a real hunk, a sight for sore eyes

* Eat a living child while throwing a chessboard at Nancy Pelosi's head (I will not miss, I assure you)

* Eat a cop

* Acquire and then expose myself to that deadly Russian nerve agent that they use to kill spies (I won't die because I do not plan on dying yet)

* Hold a daring bank heist

* Eat a bank

* Eat a farmer

Meet Lowtax and drink beer.

Oh wait ... I've already done that.

Maybe gently caress a chick from Azerbaijan?

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
put my penis in a vagina

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
eat the rear end (again)

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

I have another request, can you put that little hog back on the upper right corner of the front page?

I am dying of Pucket's toe, it is my dying wish.

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene
I want to own a boat. A big gas-guzzling one, with bigass twin engines.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Kill italy

Buy a boat

Destroy another boat with my boat

Have a threesome

Have a foursome

Pork a transexual

Make something big explode

Have sex with a black person

Scuba diving with my girlfriend

Buying new pants

Keep most of my hair until at least my 40's

Try steroids again

Become the new Elon Musk. I will call myself Max Power

Invent something sexual

Live long enough for robotpeople to become real

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry
get shot into the sun

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

Collapsing Farts posted:

Keep most of my hair until at least my 40's

Try steroids again

These two don't mix well fyi

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
I kept my hair after the first time I tried them so I'm gonna roll the dice again

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Foul Ole Ron posted:

To not wake up morning having to piss, only to find it impossible to get back to sleep after. gently caress middle age.

Install a urinal in your bed so you dont have to wake up all the way

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Former DILF posted:

Install a urinal in your bed so you dont have to wake up all the way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imkyXiEegAg

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Donät drink a lot before you got o bed you donkey

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

im definitely cathin up whenever it gets too onerous to wizz traditionally. Its a mans right to lay in bed all day

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe

Collapsing Farts posted:

Donät drink a lot before you got o bed you donkey

But I'll loose my vital fluids and purity of essence if I don't. Think of the fluids!!

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

I... Lay with women, Mandrake. But I do not let them take my... Essence.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Fidget spinners were stupid. Then came eating Tide Pods. I want to live for at least 200 years, just to see exactly how stupid the trends become. I will keep a list, date and describe each trend and rate just how stupid it is. I will also keep tabs on which generation is responsible for each trend, and what previous generations think about this younger generation.

And since I will be the only living Boomer, I will keep tabs on just how much future generations blame poo poo on us in the future.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

genesplicer posted:

Fidget spinners were stupid. Then came eating Tide Pods. I want to live for at least 200 years, just to see exactly how stupid the trends become. I will keep a list, date and describe each trend and rate just how stupid it is. I will also keep tabs on which generation is responsible for each trend, and what previous generations think about this younger generation.

And since I will be the only living Boomer, I will keep tabs on just how much future generations blame poo poo on us in the future.

This is a good plan.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Why do people keep their lists in buckets? Keep it in your desk, or in a filing cabinet you can access.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

genesplicer posted:

Nice post / av combo

• Locked thread