Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
What are the things you eventually want to do before you die? Mine is simple:

* Stab and kill a farmer with a pitchfork

* Get a degree in Professional College so I can figure out what number comes after 1,000,000,000,000 (don't spoil it for me)

* Become a beefcake, a real hunk, a sight for sore eyes

* Eat a living child while throwing a chessboard at Nancy Pelosi's head (I will not miss, I assure you)

* Eat a cop

* Acquire and then expose myself to that deadly Russian nerve agent that they use to kill spies (I won't die because I do not plan on dying yet)

* Hold a daring bank heist

* Eat a bank

* Eat a farmer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

wide stance posted:

- Learn the etymology of the term "bucket list" as it makes no sense on a cursory view

- Learn the etymology of the term "cursory view"

- Cross out everything on my bucket list

"Kick the bucket" ya dingus

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Kuato posted:

I’d like to have sex with an attractive woman without having to pay for it

If you really think about it, she's the one who is ultimately paying a price

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Richard Cabeza posted:

Goons looking for love is hillarious. Want a woman? Take your anime expectations and throw them out the window. Then get a job, don’t be creepy and you’ll be the kinda man a woman actually wants to be with.
I'm such a dreamboat I've been married twice. To ANIME

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Who What Now posted:

I believe they prefer to be called "asian-american", 'Taxmam
My wife is Canadian and whiter than me, what are you talking about

• Locked thread