Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?
it appears he’s in tech and may actually not think all government is bad or all regulation is bad regulation

what I’m saying is that the local open carry libertarian with a record of arrest for felony menacing and similar problematic behavior may actually not be as insane as someone like ESR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?
also:

freemem on the ram

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

eschaton posted:

also:

freemem on the ram

hmm. 4/5

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

the only good tech entrepreneur was the guy who ran LavaBicth and poo poo dow his whole company and deleted everything rather than hand over Snowden’s email or whatever

however, do not be surprised if my next post is defending Chinas surveillance state, facial recognition and all

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

eschaton posted:

also:

freemem on the ram

hehehe

Plorkyeran
Mar 22, 2007

To Escape The Shackles Of The Old Forums, We Must Reject The Tribal Negativity He Endorsed

OldAlias posted:

yospos project: let’s murder esr

yosproject surely

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
just put him and other libertarians on a desert island and let libertarian nature take care of the problem

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
honestly surprised that he’s not pushing bzr

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Suspicious posted:

just put him and other libertarians on a desert island and let libertarian nature take care of the problem

libertarians refute nature, which is why they could not survive in it, but instead stick to internet comment sections, and uh college text books and also think tanks and drat.. the white house administration

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!
for i in {1..999999}; do svn update -r $i; git add .; git commit -m butts; done

esr take my energy

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

suffix posted:

for i in {1..999999}; do svn update -r $i; git add .; git commit -m butts; done

esr take my energy

this creates one giant tree that contains all svn branches simultaneously. git will explode if you try that.

HoboMan
Nov 4, 2010

svn has branches?

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

HoboMan posted:

svn has branches?

it is like the mighty oak tree of old

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

handle
Jan 20, 2011

Jonny 290 posted:

aside: this is one of the best random out of nowhere posts this subforum has ever seen

on topic: the dude basically singlehandedly got open carry banned from all longmont city properties. if we could just take the bullets from his guns and send him in our preferred directions he'd have pistols banned statewide by next year

Gazpacho posted:

it's a paul world
glad you like it. i was not expecting that story to ever be relevant!

• Locked thread