Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

if 64gb is too expensive then maybe the loving club-footed moocher could try getting a job!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

he really reminds me of someone i went to college with who has been unemployed for 15 years because he won't apply for anything except top-tier programming jobs, despite not having written a line of code in a decade, and not knowing anything newer than C89 and Turbo Pascal

Sweevo fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Jul 10, 2018

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

god esr's writing style is insufferable

I just picture him gesturing grandiosely while typing that

"For I! Am the author. And you! Are not."

this somehow has to be a symptom of being a libertarian shitlord, because they ALL write just like that - as if everything they say is supposed to be some kind of grand proclamation or rousing speech.

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

i don't know what's more annoying, esr throwing a five year tantrum about how he's credited on a project he tried to hijack, or the guy who thinks a 40 page long chatlog needs to have every email header quoted in full.

• Locked thread