Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

prescott p4, rdram, winme, sick pc

so sick it should be shot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Jonny 290 posted:

i almost bought a stereo from this dude on CL before i noticed a Zappa quote in his email sig, sure enough,

http://www.dailycamera.com/ci_13085735

that dude's gonna get brainworms some day and actually draw and fire.

read a newspaper article the other day which was basically "a terrifying shitload of gun owners are starting to lose their marbles as they get older, and they are liable to kill the people around them either out of total senility or lashing out in unpredictable rage"

one example was an old woman who was shot by her husband by accident. the man should not have a gun any more, and yet not only was she not angry at him and absolutely refused to press any sort of charge on him, she didn't even want his guns taken from him

we're at the top of the coaster here

• Locked thread