Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
handle
Jan 20, 2011

Jonny 290 posted:

i almost bought a stereo from this dude on CL before i noticed a Zappa quote in his email sig, sure enough,

http://www.dailycamera.com/ci_13085735
i worked with a guy who used to work with paul.

one day he ran into paul, who was sitting on the curb outside a bank, just chilling downtown. they started chatting and after a minute or two my coworker heard sirens -- and it clicked that paul was open-carrying his handgun in a hip holster. my coworker said "okay, bye paul, nice seeing you," cause yup, paul had just come from the bank, where he had a lively conversation with the folks inside. no threats were made but somebody got scared enough that the police pulled right up to paul as my coworker walked away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

handle
Jan 20, 2011

Jonny 290 posted:

aside: this is one of the best random out of nowhere posts this subforum has ever seen

on topic: the dude basically singlehandedly got open carry banned from all longmont city properties. if we could just take the bullets from his guns and send him in our preferred directions he'd have pistols banned statewide by next year

Gazpacho posted:

it's a paul world
glad you like it. i was not expecting that story to ever be relevant!

• Locked thread