Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Finally, Melvin Gordon has his thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Zack Crockett

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

For real though what happened to this dude

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Kawalimus posted:

We had Priest Holmes. He was a super cool mediocre RB here who won a SB with us, and then went on to have a great second act in KC.

Also Jason Brookins. He was a pretty good player for an undrafted rookie who got his chance when Jamal Lewis went down in 01. He went on to green bay where he was famously cut cause he thought he was getting cut so he just left and went home. But they just wanted to make some changes in his playbook.

He was mediocre in KC too

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Flikken posted:

Because he's 5th on the all time list and is at most 2 games away from being 4th?

And if he puts up over 1k this season he will be knocking on 3rd.

Yeah and he was never a top 5 RB in like, any season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

Remember that like 2 week period where people thought Branden Oliver was a diamond in the rough?

e: Huh that phrase apparently doesn't mean what I always thought it meant.

I really liked him, he just got hurt and Austin Ekeler stole my heart.

indigi posted:

define "mediocre"

Melvin Gordon

• Locked thread