Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

Doltos posted:

Brandon Jacobs was a legit athlete sorry

Maybe for like two years...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007
Dominic Rhodes?

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Mewelde Moore and Jonathan Dwyer too

Oh man I forgot all about Jonathan Dwyer, he was one of those Jonathan Stewart-eque bowling ball type dudes, right? He also apparently beat his wife, so it's amazing he didn't get more shots in the league.

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

pubic works project posted:

I think Dwyer was mentioned a page ago by someone who listed like 25 names.

Oh yeah he was, I was just responding to the guy that mentioned him a couple posts above mine.

hifi posted:

Dwyer was just a thick JAG, more Michael Turner than Tolbert

Whoa I had even forgotten about Michael Turner even though he was too good to be called mediocre. Shows how fast guys fade away after they're out of the league.

• Locked thread