Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

We all have players on our teams that we'll hold in high regard until the end of time. We also have guys who were so awful they also somehow stick in our memories until we die.

However, there's one type of player that I feel is extremely underappreciated, and in this offseason we should give the guy a little time in the spotlight before we inevitably forget about them again. I'm talking about the Mediocre RB.

They don't usually put a game on their back, and aren't really that flashy. At the same time they are good enough that when you see them line up for a play, you don't really even acknowledge it. They also happen to stick around forever. Sometimes you are still surprised to see they are still on your team's roster, but because they aren't that bad or that good, you really don't care that much.

Sometimes you'll see them on another team without realizing he was cut from your own. But through all those years they lined up and gave your team a few yards here or there, maybe even busted for a big run every few games.

Tell me about your Justin Forsetts, your lawfirms, and your Willis McGahees before we once again move on to forgetting about them. TFF, tell me about your favorite Mediocre RBs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

beanie

loving

wells

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

i feel the pats and the steelers (outside of le'veon bell of course) probably have the biggest stable of mediocre rbs

also probably the entirety of the AFCE now that i think about it

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

willis was probably too high of a bar, my b

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Play posted:

The nature of a mediocre RB is that I don't remember any of their names

part of the reason i made this thread

i'm still reeling from ehud's glen coffee namedrop

• Locked thread