Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Athanatos posted:

Donald Eugene Brown II.

The Colts didn't even want Brown. They were 100% all in on Clay Matthews, but Green Bay grabbed him the pick before and the Colts didnt have a backup plan. Even so...he played. Played 5 years for the Colts. Wasn't terrible. Wasn't good enough to get the starter position. He eventually lost his roster spot to Vic Ballard and TRENT RICHARDSON.

Here he is on a burner account trying to drum up excitement:
https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/8su2b5/why_hasnt_anyone_signed_donald_brown/

Here is Andrew Luck bailing Donald out:

And the ever classic, you know you hosed up when Peyton Manning takes time during a play to curse your name:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DttfyOeU3vw

He got drafted, and Peyton yelled at him; that's pretty much everything of note.

GOD DAMMIT DONALD!!!!

Also I'm submitting Joseph Addai's name for consideration.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Quiet Feet posted:

Seconding Beanie Wells. I remember him stiffarming some Giants defender into an early grave one game and then he got kinda a rep for that and then just faded away.

I remember when he was supposed to be a first round pick in fantasy and I laughed. Also laughed really hard when someone took him in the first in my work league.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Jivesauce posted:

Dominic Rhodes?

Oh yeah definitely him

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Doltos posted:

Redo this thread but with QBs and just title it Philip Rivers

lmao @ you trying to trigger Ross.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Ehud posted:

whatever happened to lendale white

Hooked on Vicodin apparently!

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2733204-lendale-white-says-he-suffered-20-30-concussions-would-abuse-vicodin

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Blitz7x posted:

Felix Jones

He was funny on that one episode of The League.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

indigi posted:

wasn't he a good RB derailed by injury? I recall him having a few 1200+ yard seasons

I don't know how GOOD he was. I was just really coming into being a hard core football fan around 2009, but I remember him tearing his ACL in 2010 and just not being good after that.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Jivesauce posted:

Oh man I forgot all about Jonathan Dwyer, he was one of those Jonathan Stewart-eque bowling ball type dudes, right? He also apparently beat his wife, so it's amazing he didn't get more shots in the league.

I think Dwyer was mentioned a page ago by someone who listed like 25 names.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

seiferguy posted:

Christine Michael could have been great had he learned not to fumble the ball.

DON'T COUNT HIM OUT YET!!! C-MIKE WILL RIDE AGAIN!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

The Big Jesus posted:

Trent Richardson

He said mediocre, not terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Scionix posted:

What's mark Ingram doing these days

PEDs

• Locked thread