Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

#6 and #2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

#2 is my hero, so is the dude with the kegs #5.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

#8 and #5

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

This hotel is the kind of place that would give me nightmares if I visited it IRL, mostly because of the random junk glued to the wall, with no apparent rhyme or reason.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

He is the dad of one of the women in the bowling pins room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Two good things about this game:

1) The game was either made by people that aren't programmers, or the programming was tackled by very few people. I think that's a good thing because they managed to release a functional product on a shoestring budget, with little technical expertise. This speaks volumes on how the tooling is so accessible nowadays, and how anyone with drive and an idea can at least try making a game and having their ideas heard.

2) The soundtrack was okay, especially on Off Peak, but I don't know for how much longer I could endure the same tracks over and over again.

And that's it? Granted 1) is not really something that the game did, but :shrug:

• Locked thread