Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gently caress this guy. guarantee he's a thin skinned bitch that hides in his office all day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lmao. perfect

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
nihilism owns sorry losers

if you use it as an excuse to roll over and die because nothing matters then you hosed up

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

shut up blegum posted:

Also please someone tell me this isn't real.
What kind of bitchmade idiot wrote that down. Why? And if you're an employee there and see that sign, why don't you wipe everything down and write gently caress OFF instead?
I'm angry at some dipshit 'manager' of a company I've never heard of before. Thanks Obama thread.

he probably has a security camera pointed at that board 24/7 just hoping for an excuse to exercise his power

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

do you think maybe you could add some yaas queen and dabs so i can better understand

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
wow shocker i never would have guessed that those guys must go to Really Smart Guy university

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
millenials starving to death? womp womp

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
maybe the sonic pic about consumption under capitalism isn't 100% serious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rarity posted:

Ethical companies also often share the same parent corporation as their competitors meaning your money is ending up in the same place. Ultimately the attempt to individualise people's impact on the enrlvironment and society is designed to distract from the incredible damage that corporations do on a daily basis. Any improvements we make in our own lives mean nothing compared to that.

that's why instead of a wallet i speak with my apathy